|Trishala Dutt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Trishala Dutt is an Indian-American social media personality and psychotherapist who is known for being the daughter of prominently known actor Sanjay Balraj Dutt and his first wife actress Richa Sharma.
Trishala was born on c. August 10, 1988.
According to sources, Trishala was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
New York City, New York, United States
Trishala graduate with a Criminal Law Masters in Psychology from John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
She then went on to attend Hofstra University, New York.
- Father – Sanjay Dutt (Actor)
- Mother – Richa Sharma (Former Actress) (d. December 10, 1996)
- Others – Iqra Dutt (Younger Step-Sister), Shahraan Dutt (Younger Step-Sister), Manyata Dutt (Step-Mother) (Entrepreneur, Former Actress)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: In the past, she was in a relationship with an Italian man whose name is not known off. Trishala opened up about her toxic and abusive relationship with him in an Instagram story of hers in the past. She even stated “he treated me like trash”.
Race / Ethnicity
Trishala has Punjabi ancestry on her father’s side.
- Raised eyebrows
- Prominent eyes
- She has a beauty spot on the right side of her cheek.
Trishala Dutt Facts
- Her biological mother Richa Sharma, was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 1989. However, she sadly died on December 10, 1996.
- In her free time, she likes to party with her friends.
- Trishala is the founder of Dreamtresses Hair Extensions, New York.
- During her younger years, she had put on a lot of weight. However, with a healthy diet and proper workout routine, Trishala managed to lose a significant amount of weight.
Featured Image By Trishala Dutt / Instagram