|Trivikram Srinivas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1971|
Trivikram Srinivas is an Indian film screenwriter, film director, dialogue writer, and advertising director who is well-known for exclusively working under the Telugu cinema. Both as a film screenwriter and film director, he tends to often create content for his works with interesting niches like comedy, farcical situations, escapist stories, comedy thrillers, repartee, family, marriages, emotion, romance, courtship, action, and many others.
Akella Naga Srinivasa Sharma
Bhimavaram, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
He attended S.Ch.B.R.M. High School and later went to D.N.R. College in Bhimavaram where he took up his Bachelor of Science degree. Srinivas also attended Andhra University where he obtained a Master’s degree as a gold medalist.
Film Screenwriter, Dialogue Writer, Advertising, Film Director
- Father – Akella Uday Bhaskar Rao
- Mother – Akella Narsamma
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Trivikram Srinivas has dated –
- Soujanya (2002-Present) – Trivikram Srinivas and Soujanya got married on October 11, 2002. The couple has 2 children together.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Bearded Jaw
- Thick Eyebrows
Trivikram Srinivas Facts
- He and fellow actor Sunil Varma graduated from the same college in Bhimavaram. They turn out to be really close friends in real life and were also roommates back when they were just starting in their respective film careers.
- He acknowledges Varma as one of his biggest influences.
- Besides landing a career in the film industry, he had also worked as a teacher and taught the subjects Math and Science.
- He also wrote stories for daily serials alongside Sunil.
- Although he wasn’t originally interested in writing film dialogues at first as he was drawn more into directing, he was introduced by Sunil to Gowtam Raju who then introduced him to T.D.V Prasad, who got him into writing dialogues for the climax scene of the film work he was working at that time. Due to his impressive work that caught Prasad’s attention, he was asked to work as an assistant to director K. Vijaya Bhaskar.
- The first project he wrote dialogues for was the 1999 movie Swayamvaram, which came into sight during the time he was asked to work as an assistant director to Bhaskar. Though it was first on his list, Nuvve Kavali was released first.
- After he had a solid start in the field of dialogue writing, more opportunities were offered on his table and he went on to write more dialogues for several projects such as Chiru Navvutho, Nuvvu Naaku Nachav, Malliswari, Jai Chiranjeeva, and Manmadhudu.
- He has written the lyrics for a song in the movie Oka Raju Oka Rani. Trivikram sang a portion of the song Computersu Artsu Scienceu during his directorial debut for Nuvve Nuvve.
- He was critically acclaimed for his directorial debut in the 2002 film Nuvve Nuvve, which follows a storyline that extensively deals with family sentiments combined with some touch of comedy.
- Srinivas was again critically acclaimed for his 2nd movie as a director, Athadu, which received impressively high ratings due to its technical standards. The movie had garnered a distributor’s share amounted to INR 220 million (US$3.1 million) in its total run, hence, making it a 2005 Box Office hit in Tollywood.
Featured Image by Dhanunjaya Naidu / Wikimedia / CC-BY-SA-4.0