|Jorge López Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jorge López is a Chilean model, actor, dancer, and singer. He gained prominence for his role as Ramiro Ponce in the Latin American telenovela that aired on The Disney Channel, titled Soy Luna (2016–2018). To the international audience, he is known as Valerio in the Netflix TV series Élite starting in 2019. As a singer and actor, Jorge is best known for his roles in musicals such as Chicago, Peter Pan, and The Wizard of Oz.
Jorge López Astorga
Jorge studied acting at the Academia de Actuación Fernando González Mardones in Santiago, Chile.
He also studied acting at the Universidad de Artes, Ciencias y Comunicación (UNIACC) in Santiago, Chile. He also has a diploma in music theater.
Actor, Singer, Model, Dancer
- Mother – Maria Isabel Astorga Fuentes
Jorge López is represented by –
- The Society Management (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York, United States
- Elite Spain (Talent Agent) in Barcelona, Spain
- Cristina Chaparro Management (Manager) in Madrid, Spain
5 ft 11.5 in or 181.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jorge López has dated –
- Danna Paola (2019) – He was rumored to be dating his Élite co-star, actress Danna Paola. Towards the end of 2019, Danna stated that she was single and happy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Chiseled jawline
- Athletic physique
- Dimpled chin
Jorge López has endorsed brands such as –
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Palafitos los Pescadores
- Vogue Hommes
Jorge López Favorite Things
- Actors – Robert De Niro, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jack Nicholson, James Dean
- Actresses – Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz
- Singers – David Bowie
- Couple – John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Movie – Home Alone (1990)
- Activity – Cycling, Yoga
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Jorge López Facts
- He took choir classes in the past.
- He made his film debut in Violeta Went to Heaven (2011) as Ángel Joven.
- Jorge became the 1st Chilean actor to appear in a Disney production project when he landed a role in the TV series Soy Luna in 2016.
- He as appeared on the cover of magazines such as F*cking Young in October 2019, Risbel Magazine in November 2019, and GQ Mexico in December 2019.
- Jorge has amassed a fanbase of more than 6 million followers on Instagram.
- He has 2 dogs.
- As of January 2020, his goal is to make it in Hollywood.
- Fans who have watched Élite have made a strong connection to the TV series Game of Thrones (2011-2019). They noticed that his character’s relationship with his sister is very reminiscent of the love story between Jaime (played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and Cersei (played by Lena Headey). Danna Paola, the actress who played his half-sister, never watched Game of Thrones, while he never disclosed whether he did or not.
Featured Image by Jorge López / Instagram