|Tyde Levi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 2000|
Tyde Levi is an Australian singer, YouTuber, and social media personality who rose to fame after joining the video-sharing platform in 2011. From there, he has been consistent in sharing amazing videos on his channel, which made his subscribers and social media followers admire him even more. Aside from YouTube, Tyde has built a strong fanbase in other social media platforms particularly on Instagram with more than 300k followers and on Twitter with more than 200k followers.
Mirrabooka, Perth, Australia
Singer, YouTuber, Social Media Personality
- Father – Shaun
- Mother – Laurelle
- Siblings – Steele Mellet (Older Brother), Troye Sivan (Older Brother), and Sage Sivan (Older Sister)
He self-manages herself.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Australian descent.
Tyde Levi Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
- Song – Lose Myself by One Republic
- Pets – Dogs
- Hobbies – Spending time with family, Hanging out with fellow YouTubers on his free time
Tyde Levi Facts
- He became interested in vlogging after he witnessed his brother Troye Sivan’s success on YouTube.
- His good looks helped him grow his popularity particularly winning the hearts of many young girls.
- Even after creating his channel in 2011, it wasn’t successful at first until he uploaded one video in 2013 where he can be seen introducing himself.
- He followed his brother’s footsteps of being a singer and a social media personality and also began uploading his song videos, music tracks, compositions, and remixes.
- He and Troye have collaborated with many YouTube artists including Tyler Oakley and Connor Franta.
- Levi has participated in numerous DJ contests and opened YouTube’s Fan Fest.
- Many of his fans are Americans and so he has been touring around the United States for a meet-and-greet while also generating more vlogs by collaborating with American YouTubers.
- He appeared in the 2013 comedy film Spud 2, where his brother plays a protagonist role.
- Levi gave up school to focus more on creating more content for his vlogs, cope with tours, and to allot more time shaping his skills as a DJ. With the support of his parents, he has been homeschooled.
- He hates bubble gums and fears an Australian bird called Magpies.
- He has interests in diving and swimming.
- Levi is the youngest of 4 siblings. Given he’s the youngest in the family, he’s well-pampered and well-loved by everyone especially his brother Troye.
- He and his siblings can speak Hebrew.
Featured Image by Tyde Levi / Instagram