|Tyler Rich Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|February 24, 1986
Tyler Rich is an American singer and songwriter who came into prominence after releasing his first single Radio to iTunes in May 2015 that got airplay on the nationally syndicated station iHeartRadio. In June 2015, he was declared to be the “One to Watch” at the Country Music Social Media Awards. He went on to drop various other singles like The Difference (2018) that charted on Hot Country Songs as well as Country Airplay and became certified “Gold” by Music Canada. He has released several albums including Two Thousand Miles (2020) and numerous EPs such as Live at Home (2019).
Yuba City, California, United States
He graduated from college with Economics as his subject.
Valory Music Co.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler Rich has dated –
- Sabina Gadecki (2017-Present) – He began dating actress and model Sabina in 2017. Sabina put up a post on her Instagram in July 2017 where she announced that they were engaged. They had first met at the Stagecoach Festival in 2016 and they got married in Murfreesboro, Tennessee on September 20, 2019. The couple also appeared on the Winter/Spring 2020 cover of Southern Bride magazine and Tyler’s song titled Leave Her Wild (2020) is written for her.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Beard and mustache
- Tattoos on his body
- Dimpled smile
- Sharp nose
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Givn.
Tyler Rich Favorite Things
- Obsession – Harry Potter and has enjoyed visiting The Wizarding World at the Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando in Florida
- Tattoos – That of his mother’s name written across his shoulder and that of his dog called Abby
Source – People
Tyler Rich Facts
- He grew up in the suburbs of Sacramento in California and knew from his childhood that he wanted to be a country singer. When he was a child, he had fallen in love with the movie Pure Country and started listening to George Strait and Garth Brooks with his uncle. Tyler always craved to emulate his uncle and so had picked up a guitar and learned all the songs his uncle was playing, all of them being lovely country numbers.
- Soon after graduating from high school, Rich had started working at the popular chain of casual dining restaurants Red Robin. He started out as a busboy and climbed up the ranks fast from serving to training to bartending to assistant managing, to finally become a corporate trainer.
- As Red Robin was always a make-it-work job for him while he was pursuing his career as a musician, he has been immensely grateful for how flexible they were with his touring plans. Tyler has recalled that they always encouraged him to chase his dream of music and he faced no trouble traveling for a few months and that when he would return, his job would always be there. Once Tyler was also given unlimited gift cards for when he was on the road so he could always eat for free at any Red Robin outlet and the cards would just reload automatically every morning. He has concluded that was definitely the dream job for a musician.
Featured Image by Tyler Rich / Instagram