|Tyson Kidd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1980|
Tyson Kidd is a retired Canadian wrestler turned WWE producer who started his professional wrestling career in 1995. However, his career was cut short after he sustained a severe spinal cord injury in 2015, during a match with Samoa Joe. Despite that, he has amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 600k followers on Facebook, and more than 900k followers on Twitter.
Theodore James Wilson
Stampede Kid, Tyson Kidd, TJ Wilson
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
He trained at the Dungeon under the watchful eye of former professional wrestler Stu Hart.
Besides that, he also trained with various other wrestlers and coaches including Bret Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Deep South Wrestling, Tokyo Joe.
Retired Professional Wrestler
- Mother – Cheryl Wilson
- Others – Jim Neidhart (Father-In-Law) (Former Professional Wrestler)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
93 kg or 205 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyson’s name has been linked with –
- Natalya Neidhart (2001-Present) – Tyson started dating Canadian-American professional wrestler Natalya in November 2001. Later, in June 2011, he tied the knot with her.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English ancestry on his father’s side.
- Large and muscular physical appearance
- Strong jawline
- Sports an undercut hairstyle
Tyson Kidd Favorite Things
- Tag Team – Hart Foundation, Edge and Christian
Source – YouTube
Tyson Kidd Facts
- Kidd was brought up in Calgary.
- In the past, Tyson lived with The Hart Family for many years.
- The first wrestling match that he fought at was in 1995 in Stampede Wrestling in Calgary.
- Tyson was 26 years old when he signed his first contract with the WWE in November 2006.
- He is close friends with his tag team partner Cesaro.
- Kidd’s career was put to an end during a match with Samoa Joe’s finishing move, “Muscle Buster” on June 1, 2015. He had suffered from a deadly spinal cord injury. Weeks after his injury, Tyson tweeted out to his fans stating that only 5% of people around the globe make it out alive. The injury resulted in him having to get “16 staples, 4 screws, and a rod inserted in his neck.”
- He enjoys drinking coffee.
- Kidd has a Persian cat named 2pawz who he is very fond of.
- He is the founder of the sports nutrition company Workhorse Fitness.
- Tyson started working as a producer for WWE on June 29, 2017.
Featured Image By Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0