|Valorie Curry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1986|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Valorie Mae Curry is an American actress who has worked with The Second City and Phantom Projects theater groups, playing roles as Jennie Mae in The Diviners, Monique in Out, Out, Brief Candle!, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Bus Stop, and The Diary of Anne Frank.
Valorie Mae Curry
Orange Country, California, U.S.
In 2004, Valorie Curry finished her schooling from Sonora High School in La Habra, California.
Curry then earned a degree in theatre from California State University, Fullerton.
Actress, Voice actress
- Father – Edwin B. Curry
- Mother – Karen V. (Fix)
- Siblings – David (Brother), Colleen (Sister)
- Others – Oliver Wilbur Fix (Maternal Grandfather), Rosemary Jenkins (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Valorie has dated –
- Sam Underwood (2015-2022) – English-American actor, Sam Underwood started dating Valorie in 2015 and they got married in July 2016. The couple separated in 2022 and got divorced in April 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch, and French ancestry.
She prefers to dye her in different shades such as blond, auburn, etc.
Blue with a hint of green
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Valorie Curry Favorite Things
- Food – Steak Frites
- Food City – Portland
- Restaurants in Los Angeles for Lunch – Sugarfish, M Cafe, Hugo’s Restaurant
Source – The New Potato
Valorie Curry Facts
- She was a student at California State University, Fullerton‘s theatre department when she started her acting career.
- She takes care of her skin a lot. For that purpose, she uses handmade products for her skin.
- During her childhood, she had a huge fear of the film Extra-Terrestrial (E.T.).
- She has celiac disease.
- She hates cardio exercises but lifts weight in the gym. She also does boxing and yoga.
- Valorie does meditation too.
- In 2012, she was seen as a lead female patient in the Blink-182’s music video After Midnight.
- In 2018, Valorie appeared as well as gave her voice to the character of Kara in the adventure game Detroit: Become Human.
Featured Image by Thibault / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0