Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Evan Fong got enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania to study economics after graduating from high school. However, he dropped out of the university in the 2nd year to focus on his YouTube career.
Video Game Commentator, Music Producer, Internet Personality
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
VanossGaming has dated –
- Sydney – VanossGaming is reported to be in a relationship with social media personality Sydney. She has often shared pictures of them hanging out on her Instagram. However, he has refrained from sharing anything about their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Chinese ancestry and on his mother’s side, he is of Korean descent.
VanossGaming has used his immense social media presence to promote a number of brands.
Best Known For
The popularity of his YouTube channel VanossGaming, on which he has more than 22 million subscribers. His videos, which are usually centered around him playing popular games, have managed to garner more than 8 billion views.
VanossGaming Favorite Things
- Movies – Step Brothers (2008), The Expendables (2010), Good Burger (1997)
- TV Shows – Dexter, Spongebob Squarepants, The Office, Breaking Bad
- Game – Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Hockey Team – Pittsburgh Penguins
Source – Wikia
- While growing up, he wanted to become a hockey player and has even participated in the Ontario Junior Hockey League. Overall, he has played hockey for 4 teams – Aurora Tigers, Dixie BeeHives, Vaughan Vipers, and Villanova Knights.
- In his free time, he likes to play guitar. He can reportedly play all Metallica songs on the guitar.
- He first gained interest in YouTube videos in 2007 and was inspired by YouTubers such as whiteboy7thst and SeaNanners.
- Although he has gained a lot of fame due to video games, he didn’t play video games in his childhood as he was busy with improving his skills in hockey.
- He created his popular YouTube channel VanossGaming in September 2011.
- On July 25, 2015, it was announced that he had been working as a creative director on a game called Dead Realm. It was released on July 30, 2015, via Steam.
- When he started his YouTube career, his parents weren’t happy with their son neglecting studies for creating videos.
- Before he started completely focusing on YouTube, he harbored hopes of winning a US scholarship.
- Visit his official website @ vanoss.3blackdot.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by VanossGaming / Instagram