|Varalaxmi Sarathkumar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is an Indian actress who is predominantly known for her work in Tamil and Telugu language films. Other than that, she has also appeared in Kannada and Malayalam language films. She is also the step-daughter of actress, producer, politician, and entrepreneur Raadhika Sarathkumar.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Varalaxmi studied at St. Michael’s Academy, Chennai. Later, she went on to complete her Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology from Hindustan Arts and Science College, Chennai. Further, she went on to attend the University of Edinburgh where she attained her Master’s in Business Management.
She trained in acting at Anupam Kher’s Acting School in Mumbai.
- Father – Sarathkumar Ramanathan (Actor, Politician, Filmmaker, Singer)
- Mother – Chaya (Homemaker)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fair complexion
Through her social media, Varalaxmi has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Ags thangamaaligai.
Varalaxmi Sarathkumar Facts
- She has a pet dog named Gucci Varalaxmi.
- Varalaxmi made her debut Tamil language theatrical film appearance as Nisha in Podaa Podi in 2012. Later, in 2018, she was cast in her first TV show as herself in Enga Veetu Mapillai.
- In 2014, she was cast in her first Kannada language film as Sindhu in Maanikya.
- Upon her father’s request, she turned down the films Kaadhal (2004) and Saroja (2008).
- Some of her most successful films have been Vikram Vedha, Nibunan, Vismaya, Sathya, Kaattu, and Masterpiece.
- The earliest post that Varalaxmi uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 3, 2020.
- Over the years, she has won several awards such as Vijay Award for “Best Debut Actress”, the 6th South Indian International Movie Awards for “Best Actress (Critics)”, Edison Award for “Best Character Role – Female”, and the 17th Santosham Film Awards.
Featured Image By Varalaxmi Sarathkumar / Wikimedia / Public Domain