|Victoria Cartagena Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Victoria Cartagena is an American film, television, and theater actress who rose to fame for her work as Zoe Lopez in The Bedford Diaries in 2006. She then gained further attention after being cast as DC Comics’ fictional character Renee Montoya in the hit series Gotham and Batwoman.
Victoria Luz Cartagena
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
New York, United States
Victoria studied at Penn State University from where she graduated with a degree in Education.
She then received her letter of acceptance from the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in Manhattan and completed her studied there in 2002, alongside guitarist James Stevenson.
Victoria had also attended an 8-week program at Philadelphia’s Society Hill Playhouse in the past, where she learned to write and perform her own scripts.
- Father – Victor Cartagena
- Mother – Lucy Cartagena
- Siblings – David Cartagena (Brother), Monique Olmo (Younger Sister)
Victoria is represented by The Gersh Agency and Lillian LaSalle of Sweet 180.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican descent.
- Slender physical appearance
- Thin eyebrows
- Heart-shaped face
- She has a beauty spot on her forehead just above her right eyebrow.
Victoria Cartagena Facts
- She was brought up in the Southside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Following her graduation, Victoria relocated to New York City, in order to further improve her career in acting.
- Victoria was 14 years old when she enrolled at Society Hill Playhouse in Philadelphia.
- She is an active member at New York’s The Lark.
- According to sources, Victoria was discovered while working as a receptionist at a fitness zone.
- She appeared in her first TV show The Bedford Diaries as Zoe Lopez in 2006. Victoria then made her debut theatrical film appearance as a Portico Checkpoint Agent in Salt (2010), starring actress Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Andre Braugher.
- One of the earliest posts that Victoria uploaded to her Instagram account was of her cousins on July 15, 2019.
- She has made cameo appearances in several hits such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Army Wives, The Good Wife, and You.
Featured Image By Victoria Cartagena / Instagram