|Victoria Silvstedt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1974|
Victoria Silvstedt is a Swedish model, actor, singer, television personality, and entrepreneur. She has done modeling work for brands like Chanel, Christian Dior, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, and Valentino.
Karin Victoria Silvstedt
Skelleftehamn, Västerbotten County, Sweden
Model, Actor, Singer, Television Personality, Entrepreneur
- Father – Bo Jonas Jonsson/Silvstedt (Captain of a local ski team)
- Mother – Ulla Birgitta (Nilsson)
- Siblings – Veronica Silvstedt (Older Sister), Daniel Silvstedt (Younger Brother)
- Others – Sivert Holger Jonsson (Paternal Grandfather), Anny Hildur Ångman (Paternal Grandmother), Fritz Arnold Sixten Nilsson (Maternal Grandfather), Gunhild Elvira Hedberg (Maternal Grandmother), Sigrid (7th Maternal Great-Grandmother), Jon Ersson (4th Paternal Great-Grandfather)
Victoria Silvstedt has been signed with Mikas Stockholm, Talent Management Company, Stockholm, Sweden.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, she has a net worth of $15 Million as of 2023.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria Silvstedt has dated –
- Richie Sambora (1989) – It is RUMORed that she had an affair with American musician, singer, songwriter, and producer Richie Sambora in the year 1989. He is best known as the lead guitarist of the rock band Bon Jovi from 1983 to 2013.
- Chris Wragge (1999-2009) – Victoria Silvstedt met American news anchor Chris Wragge in 1999 when he interviewed her for Entertainment Tonight and they got married in June 2000. After several years of marriage, the couple divorced in 2009.
- Marcus Schenkenberg (2005) – In 2005, she had a short-term romance with model Marcus Schenkenberg.
- Matteo Cambi (2006) – She went out with Italian business professional Matteo Cambi in 2006.
- Tommy Lee (2009) – It is RUMORed that Victoria Silvstedt hooked up with American musician Tommy Lee in January 2009. He is known as the co-founder and drummer of the heavy metal band Mötley Crüe.
- Maurice Dabbah – She has been romantically involved with business professional Maurice Dabbah.
Race / Ethnicity
Victoria Silvstedt is of Swedish descent.
- Curvy physique
- Sparkling blue eyes
Silvstedt has done endorsement work for brands such as Xtend-Life.
Victoria Silvstedt Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Bollnäs in Gävleborg County, Sweden.
- Growing up, she was interested in horseback riding and wanted to become a veterinarian.
- Victoria Silvstedt was 5 years old when she started alpine skiing.
- She was placed 4th at the Swedish national alpine skiing youth championship, in the giant slalom event won by Pernilla Wiberg, in 1989.
- She was 16 years old when an accident in the middle of a skiing competition where she injured her shoulder ended her competitive skiing career.
- After her mother and sister sent some pictures of her to the pageant officials, Victoria Silvstedt was invited to participate in the Miss Sweden beauty pageant. She was selected to represent Sweden in the 1993 Miss World pageant in Sun City, South Africa, eventually making the Top 10.
- On September 23, 1999, she released her debut and only studio album Girl on the Run through EMI. The album consists of songs such as Rocksteady Love, Heating Sun, Girl on the Run, Waste of Time, Hello Hey, Just Can’t Live without You, Astro Girl, Could You Be the One?, Falling for You, I Will Follow, Party Line, and Still Want You. The album peaked at #27 on the Swedish Album Chart.
- In 2006, Victoria Silvstedt launched her own lingerie collection Very Victoria Silvstedt at London Fashion Week.
- Her autobiography Les Secrets de Victoria. Dans la Tête de Victoria Silvstedt (Jean-Claude Gawsewitch Éditeur) (co-written with journalist Christelle Crosnier) was published in 2010.
- Apart from her native language Swedish, she can speak English, French, and Italian.
- Victoria Silvstedt once lived in Paris, France and shared a flat with Melania Trump (the first lady of the United States from 2017 to 2021 as the wife of former president Donald Trump).
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0