|Victoria Villarroel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1992|
Victoria Villarroel is a Venezuelan Instagram star who is known for being the former personal assistant of reality star Kylie Jenner from 2015 to 2020. On the other hand, Victoria is also recognized for her connections with the Kardashian family.
Victoria Villarroel Gamero
Los Angeles, California, United States
Victoria studied at a school in Texas for 2 years.
She then enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), Los Angeles, California.
Instagram Star, Former Personal Assistant
- Father – Leonardo Villarroel
- Mother – Helena Gomero
- Siblings – Sofia Villarroel (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star)
Victoria is represented by Susie Dunner of Timeline Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria has dated –
- Marco Lobo (2016) – Victoria got engaged to soccer player Marco Lobo on December 17, 2016, but they later separated in December 2016.
- Jonathan dos Santos (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Venezuelan ancestry.
- She has a beauty spot on the left side of her nose.
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Victoria has either endorsed or promoted various brands including REVOLVE, Song Of Style, FashionNova, Lounge Underwear, TULAROSA, BALANCED Los Angeles, Burst Oral Care, Mermade Hair, and Monday Swimwear.
Victoria Villarroel Favorite Things
- Morning And Night Routine – Brushing her teeth
Source – Instagram
Victoria Villarroel Facts
- As a child, Victoria wanted to be like American TV personality Lauren Conrad.
- Growing up, she moved from Mexico to Trinidad and Tobago to Texas with her family. She then relocated to Los Angeles to complete her studies. Victoria has also lived in Madrid for a year in the past.
- One of the earliest posts that Victoria uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 8, 2016.
- She worked as an intern for Vogue and Teen Vogue while in school. Victoria then went on to work as an office manager intern with Jenner Communications in 2012. From there, she went on to take up the position of a house intern for Kylie Jenner and went on to be a personal and then executive assistant.
- Victoria is the founder of a magazine called The Court.
Featured Image By Victoria Villarroel / Instagram