|Vivian Aronson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vivian Aronson is a Chinese-American TV star, chef, social media star, and content creator who is well-recognized for the traditional Chinese cooking tutorial content that she uploads to her Instagram and TikTok accounts. On the other hand, Vivian also earned further recognition after appearing on the 10th season of MasterChef.
Yuan QianYi (袁倩祎）
Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Vivian attended the Sichuan College of Education from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science.
Social Media Star, Content Creator, Chef, TV Star
Vivian is represented by pmg.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Vivian prefers to keep her personal life private but has featured her 4 children in her videos.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese ancestry.
- Snub nose
- Almond-shaped eyes
Through her social media, Vivian has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Costco, Bolt, Campbell’s, and Sparkling Ice.
Vivian Aronson Favorite Things
- Holiday – Chinese New Year
Source – YouTube
Vivian Aronson Facts
- She was brought up alongside her grandparents in Sichuan, China, from where she relocated to the United States in 2005.
- Vivian developed an interest in cooking at an early age and by the age of 8, she had already started helping out her grandmother in preparing the food.
- The earliest post that Vivian uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 16, 2018. She started uploading short cooking videos to her TikTok account in October 2018.
- Vivian had worked alongside the likes actress Scarlett Johansson as a chef while on the set for Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
- She often features her children in her TikTok cooking videos.
- From April 2009 to April 2012, Vivian started off as a fashion designer at YQY by Vivian.
- She is a trained yoga instructor at Let’s glow!.
- Vivian started her YouTube channel titled CookingBomb 袁倩祎 on October 24, 2018. The first video that she uploaded to her account was titled How to Chop onions like a master chef! Watch on your phone to get full screen! 🙂.
- She published her first book titled Asian Market Cookbook on December 21, 2021.
- As of March 2022, some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel were While I was seasoning my wok,unexpected guest popped in! 如何开锅, How Chinese Mom trick her kids to eat apples, their reactions…, Top 5 things Asian Moms do- Circus Vlog EP 1 马戏团系列, A birthday surprise turned into little drama😂 she is 21 today!!!, and Cute animal eggs NO ONE can resist those! 动物鸡蛋.
- She is very good at drawing and oil painting.
- Her dream vacation is to be on a beach or resort with her husband without her kids.
- One meal for the rest of her life would be her spicy noodles.
Featured Image By Vivian Aronson / Instagram