|Vyoma Nandi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vyoma Nandi is a Canadian-Indian actress who is predominantly known for her work in the Gujarati film industry. Some of her most prominently recognized appearances have been in Gujjubhai-Most wanted (2018), Oxygen (2018), Luv Ni Love Storys (2020), and Cash on Delivery.
Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
Vyoma divides her time between Toronto, Ontario and Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Vyoma attended Chinguacousy Secondary School which is located in Brampton, Ontario before finally going on to attain a degree in psychology from York University. After completing her studies, Vyoma moved back to India where she attained a diploma in acting from the Roshan Taneja School of Acting, Mumbai.
- Father – Pramesh Nandi
- Mother – Chandni Nandi
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Vyoma is of Gujarati descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a beauty spot above her upper lip.
Vyoma Nandi Facts
- She is very close to her mother and father.
- Growing up, Nandi spent most of her time in Ahmedabad before finally relocating to Toronto, Canada with her family.
- Prior to moving to Canada, she had been working as a child model.
- The earliest post that Vyoma uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 11, 2012.
- Vyoma moved back to India so that she can pursue her passion for acting and made her debut feature film appearance as Vaishnavi in Marala Telupana Priya in 2016.
- She got her big break with the Gujarati language film Cash on Delivery in 2017, where she portrayed the character of Aditi. This earned her one of her first awards which was the Gujarati Iconic Film Award for “Best Debut Actress”.
- Vyoma was announced as a judge on Naach Maari Sathe in 2018.
- In 2022, Nandi was cast as Rajjo in Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 alongside the likes of actors Tabu, Kartik Aaryan, and Kiara Advani.
- She was announced as Ahmedabad Times Most Desirable Woman in 2020.
Featured Image By Vyoma Nandi / Instagram