|Wang Likun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1979|
|Boyfriend||Kenny Lin Gengxin|
Wang Likun is a Chinese actress and singer known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Seven Swordsmen, Beauty’s Rival in Palace, and Somewhere Only We Know. She has released songs like Forgive Me and Irony. She is also a dancer and has taken training in traditional dance from the prestigious Beijing Dance Academy.
Chifeng, Inner Mongolia, China
Likun studied at the Beijing Dance Academy and graduated in the traditional dance in 2004.
Actress, Dancer, Singer
Wang is represented by Ciwen Media.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Wang Likun has dated –
- Kenny Lin Gengxin (2017-Present) – Likun and fellow Chinese actor Kenny Lin Gengxin worked together in Stephen Chow‘s 2017 fantasy film Journey to the West: The Demons Strike Back. After the film, the two were seen hanging out together on several occasions. The rumored couple took a vacation together in Japan in September 2017 sparking more interest in their alleged relationship. Both of them have been linked together since 2014 but they have chosen to remain tight-lipped about the dating rumors. When Lin’s good friend and co-actor Mark Chao accidentally shared a picture of the couple together wearing matching shirts on social media, it was enough evidence for the fans to confirm their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Manchu ancestry.
Soft facial features
Best Known For
- Playing memorable characters in many television series like Seven Swordsmen (2006) and Beauty’s Rival in Palace (2010).
- Her work in the movie Somewhere Only We Know in 2015 which garnered her a lot of critical and commercial accolades.
As a Singer
Wang released her first single titled Forgive Me in 2012.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut starring as Hu Yanting in the drama film Ba Shi Yi Ge.
First TV Show
Likun made her first appearance on a TV show in 2006 playing the role of Liu Yufang in the series Seven Swordsmen.
Wang Likun Facts
- She was spotted by Chinese director Tsui Hark, who gave Likun her first break in Seven Swordsmen in 2006.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by Wang Likun / Instagram