|Wayne Goss Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1978|
|Eye Color||Light Green|
Wayne Goss is a British makeup artist, YouTuber, and entrepreneur who is most well known for his self-titled YouTube channel that has garnered more than 4 million subscribers via makeup tutorials and product review videos. He is known for working as a freelancer and mostly takes bookings when recommended by his existing clients. In 2013, he founded an eponymous makeup brush line, in partnership with the e-commerce site Beautylish. Wayne has a strong fanbase on other social media platforms as well, with more than 150k followers on Twitter and more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Wayne Alan Goss
Bridgwater, Somerset, England, United Kingdom
Newport, Wales, United Kingdom
Makeup Artist, YouTuber, Entrepreneur
- Father – Alan Goss
- Mother – Bernie Goss
- Siblings – Paul Goss (Younger Brother)
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
- Gleaming face
- Side-cropped, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a trimmed beard
Wayne Goss Facts
- Born in Bridgwater, Somerset, Wayne was fostered to his maternal uncle and his wife when he was 18 months old. They raised him in Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset.
- Although he was interested in makeup as a child, the event that motivated him to pursue a career in the makeup industry was that he suffered from acne when he was 20 years old.
- Wayne is primarily self-taught in the field of makeup. He tutored himself in the basics of makeup by reading books from artists such as Way Bandy and Kevyn Aucoin. He then got trained professionally as a makeup artist.
- His self-titled YouTube channel, started in 2009, was the most subscribed channel belonging to a male makeup artist in 2015. He started a secondary channel in 2012 to focus more on product reviews and discuss his other interests such as TV shows, films, music, etc. It is titled gossmakeupchat and has garnered more than 500k subscribers.
- In 2015, Wayne won the ‘Must-Watch Beauty Vlogger’ award at the Refinery29’s Beauty Innovator Awards.
Featured Image by Wayne Goss / Instagram