Nashville, Tennessee, United States
After graduating from high school, Willa Fitzgerald got enrolled at the Yale University. She graduated from the university with a Bachelor of Arts in theatre studies.
Willa Fitzgerald is represented by Ellen Gilbert and Rachel Altman of Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Willa Fitzgerald has dated –
- Gabe Kennedy – As per her social media feed, she is linked with chef and TV host Gabe Kennedy. She often shares pictures of them hanging out together. However, none of them have confirmed that they are in a relationship. In February 2016, they were pictured together at the AMO Ferragamo fragrance launch.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled Smile
- Hazel eyes
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Emma Duval in the horror mystery TV series, Scream.
- Being cast in the role of Meg March in the historical period drama TV mini-series, Little Women, which is based on the Louisa May Alcott’s novel by the similar name.
- Her recurring roles in successful series such as Alpha House and Royal Pains.
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the family drama movie, For the Love of a Dog.
First TV Show
In 2014, Willa Fitzgerald made her first TV show appearance in the drama TV series, Blue Bloods.
Willa relies on her outdoorsy and active lifestyle to keep herself in perfect shape. She especially loves running and has even participated in marathons. In her free time, she also likes to head out for a good hike.
Willa Fitzgerald Favorite Things
- Play – Blueberry Toast
- Playwrights – Sarah Kane, Suzan-Lori Parks
Source – Talk Nerdy With Us
Willa Fitzgerald Facts
- While studying in high school, she used to play the piano.
- She managed to bag a role in the web series, Alpha House even before she had moved to New York City. She had initially planned to work in theatre to boost her profile and find her feet in the acting world.
- Willa first started doing school theatre while she was studying in middle school.
- Initially, she wanted to become a research psychiatrist in child psychology. However, she then decided to take theatre studies in the university.
- Before she started acting professionally, she had performed Cow Play at the NY Fringe Festival and The Cat and the Canary at the Berkshire Theater Festival.
- In November 2017, she ran the NYC marathon for the benefit of City Harvest, which is a non-profit organization that distributes food and provides education to underprivileged children.
- She was cast in the starring role of Roxanne Daly in the pilot of Behind Enemy Lines. However, the show wasn’t picked by Fox.
- While studying in university, she worked as an intern with The Wooster Group and Builders Association.
- Not many of her fans know that Fitzgerald has a thing for puppeteering. She loves doing children’s theatre.
- In 2013, she served as a director for a theatre production of Virginia Woolf’s Orlando, which was adopted by Sarah Ruhl.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Willa Fitzgerald / Instagram