|Witney Carson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1993|
Witney Carson is an American professional Latin ballroom dancer and choreographer who rose to fame in the year 2012 when she finished as ladies’ second runner-up in season 9 of So You Think You Can Dance at the age of 18. She then went on to work as a troupe dancer in seasons 16 and 17 of Dancing with the Stars in 2013. Over the years, she has worked with many dancers and choreographers such as Mia Michaels, Nappytabs, Travis Wall, Sonya Tayeh, Tyce Diorio, Mark Ballas, Derek Hough, and Stacey Tookey.
Witney Capri Carson
American Fork, Utah, United States
Witney graduated from American Fork High School in 2012, after which, she got enrolled at the Utah Valley University.
Witney started taking dance lessons at the age of 3 from the Center Stage Performing Arts Studio. After the split of the studio, she followed her mentor Rick Robinson to The VIBE Dance Studio.
Dancer, actress, choreographer
- Father – Tyler Carson
- Mother – Jill Johnson-Carson
- Siblings – Jaxon Carson (Younger Brother), Cade Carson (Younger Brother), Camry Carson (Younger Sister)
- Others – Kevin McAllister (Father-In-Law) (Died on March 8, 2018, following a 2-year-long battle with pancreatic cancer)
Witney Carson has been represented by –
- Ali Grant of Be Special PR
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Witney Carson has dated –
- Carson McAllister (2011-Present) – Witney Carson started dating Carson McAllister in the senior year of high school. However, Carson already had a crush on her since the 7th grade. After graduation, Carson moved to Romania for two years to work with a religious mission, and they had to sustain their relationship on a flow of emails and sent packages. Even, when he moved back to Utah, they had to endure long-distance as she pursued her dance career. However, they overcame it all and Carson proposed to her in October 2015. In January 2016, they got married in a small religious ceremony at the Salt Lake Temple before heading for a lavish reception in their hometown Utah. Her Dancing with the Stars co-stars Brittany Cherry, Lindsay Arnold, Emma Slater, and Jenna Johnson served as bridesmaids at the wedding. In July 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They finally welcomed a boy named Kevin Leo McAllister (named after his grandfather) in January 2021. At the birth time, Kevin weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz and was 21″ long. In November 2022, during an episode of Dancing With the Stars, Witney revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. In May 2023, Witney gave birth to a baby boy.
Race / Ethnicity
36-27-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
She has done brand endorsement work for many brands such as Clearblue, Pepsi, etc.
Best Known For
Being one of the professional dancers on the reality show, Dancing with the Stars
Witney made her film debut in 2015 with the musical film Dancin’: It’s On! in the role of Jennifer.
First TV Show
In 2012, Witney was seen as a contestant on the reality show So You Think You Can Dance.
Witney doesn’t only rely on her dance practices and routines to keep her svelte figure in shape. She makes sure that she is workout out regularly outside the dance studio as well even if it means going out for a short jog or a walk.
Her favorite mode of workout is kickboxing. To keep her body supple and flexible, she also indulges in Pilates and yoga sessions. Yoga helps her in dealing with work stress.
Regarding diet, she doesn’t believe in starving and focuses on eating healthy and whole foods. Her typical diet is like this –
- Breakfast – Homemade banana oats waffles with Greek yogurt topped with berries and honey. She washes it down with green tea.
- Lunch – Mediterranean chicken salad with spinach, olives, cucumbers, and diced chicken, topped with hummus, feta cheese, and balsamic dressing.
- Dinner – Grilled salmon with sweet potato and asparagus.
- Snacking – Raw cashews and apple with peanut butter.
Witney Carson Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi or Steak
- Song – From the ground up (By Dan and Shay)
Witney Carson Facts
- While growing up, she took training in several different dance forms including jazz, hip-hop, ballet, tap, and ballroom.
- Just after graduating from high school, she worked briefly as a dental assistant at Dr. Noots office in American Fork, Utah.
- In her free time, she loves playing golf, guitar, and drums.
- She has a cute pet dog, whom she likes to call “Furry Lover Boy.”
- She was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in the “Outstanding Choreography” category for Dancing with the Stars in 2015.
- She got her professional breakthrough at the age of 18 after she auditioned for season 9 of So You Think You Can Dance.
- In November 2020, pregnant Witney revealed that she wanted to have her first baby without a C-section. However, later, in January 2021, she had a baby boy with 24 hours of labor pain and a C-section.
- She had coronavirus when she gave birth to her son, Kevin Leo McAllister in January 2021.
- In September 2021, during season 30 of Dancing with the Stars, Carson was partnered with Mike ‘The Miz’ Mizanin.
- In the past, Witney was diagnosed with melanoma.