Jenna Michelle Johnson
Provo, Utah, United States
Jenna Johnson went to the Timpview High School in her hometown and graduated in 2012.
However, she decided against attending university and instead opted to focus on her dance career.
- Father – Curt Johnson
- Mother – Tamara Jean
- Siblings – Stacy Johnson Bills (Sister), Jillian Johnson Zenger (Sister), Jason Johnson (Brother), Scott Johnson (Brother), Skyler Johnson (Brother)
Jenna Johnson is represented by Danis, Panaro & Nist Talent and Literary Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna Johnson has dated –
- Val Chmerkovskiy (2016, 2017-Present) – Jenna dated with her fellow Dancing with the Stars choreographer towards the start of 2016. The source of these reports was their loved-up date in Los Angeles in February 2016. In October 2016, it seemed that their relationship had ended as he was spotted having dinner with actress and model Amber Rose. They were holding hands and packing on PDA. They reunited in 2017 and resumed dating again. On June 14, 2018, the couple publicly revealed their engagement on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6 (US).
In 2016, Jenna Johnson appeared in a TV commercial for the casual dining chain, Applebee’s.
Best Known For
- Having served as a choreographer and professional dancer in the reality TV show, Dancing with the Stars.
- Having participated as a contestant in the dance competition show, So You Think You Can Dance.
First TV Show
In June 2013, Jenna was first seen on the dance reality show, So You Think You Can Dance.
Running is an integral part of Jenna’s workout. She finds running therapeutic and makes sure that she runs 6 days a week. She gives herself Sundays off so that she can recover. Before she begins her running session, she makes sure that she has stretched her calves and hamstrings.
Her running and walking sessions stretch for about 50 minutes and she relies on interval training to get most out of it. On the treadmill, she starts by walking at 4 and finishes off by walking at the same speed by 11% incline and in between squeezes running intervals.
The bodyweight and core exercises are done after the running sessions. She starts off with 3 sets of pushups and follows it up with mountain climbers and side planks. After that comes twisties with a weighted ball, medicine ball crunches and finishes off with medicine ball pikes.
She has also learned the importance of disciplined and clean diet. She has understood that no amount of workout can negate the effects of eating three donuts before a workout. And, a healthy diet plan combined with her intense workout routine has helped her shed 40 pounds over two years.
Jenna Johnson Favorite Things
- Heat Protectant Hairspray – LANZA Thermal Defense Spray
- Hairspray – Aussie Headstrong Volume Hairspray
- Texturizing Hairspray – Unite Texturiza Spray
- Curling Iron Brand – Hot Tools Professional
- Color – Black
- Eye Shadow – HUDA Beauty Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
- Moisturizer – Josie Maran’s Pure Argan MILK
- Foundation – Kevyn Aucoin’s Sensual Skin Enhancer SX04
- Face Powder – bareMinerals BAREPRO powder
- Eyebrow Shaping Products – Brow Zings (palette 4) by Benefit and Anastasia’s Clear Brow Gel
- Contour Product – LORAC PRO Conceal/Contour palette
- Highlighter – Kevyn Aucoin’s Sensual Skin Enhancer SX02
- Eyeliner – Black Truffle
- Eyelashes Brand – Ardell Wispies
- Mascara – Too Faced
- Lip Color Products – Tarte’s Tarteist lip liner, Latergram and Mac Cosmetics Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour, Burnt Spice.
Source – Instagram
Jenna Johnson Facts
- Jenna started taking dance lessons at the age of 3.
- She has taken classes and training in ballet, ballroom, jazz, contemporary, and hip-hop.
- She managed to reach the last 8 in the 10th season of the dance competition, So You Think You Can Dance.
- Join Jenna on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.