|Xiumin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1990|
Xiumin is a South Korean singer and actor known for being a member of the popular boy group, Exo. He has done endorsement work for brands like Kolon Sport, Skechers, Samsung, Baskin-Robbins, and Lotte World. He has released songs like Call You Bae, You Are the One, and For You. Xiumin has portrayed various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River.
Xiumin, Min Min, Min, Minnie, Bao Zi, Lil’ Fattie, Mandoo, King of Detail
Guri, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Xiumin went to the Catholic Kwandong University. He has also attended the Hoseo University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a younger sister.
Xiumin is represented by SM Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Xiumin and his representatives have largely opted to keep his personal life under wraps, which has made it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’, ‘purple’, or ‘orange’.
- Unique hair colors
- Boyish good looks
As a member of music band EXO, Xiumin has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Kolon Sport
- Nature Republic
- IVY Club
- Lotte World
- Lotte Duty Free
- Kangshifu Ice Tea
- Hats On
- Goobne Chicken
As a member of Exo-CBX, he has appeared in a TV commercial for Hyundai Kona Electric. They decided to remake the music video of Lee Sun-hee’s hit song Beautiful Gangsan for the TV commercial of the car.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the popular Korean Chinese boy band, Exo. The band has a huge fan following in South Korea and has sold more than 31 million albums. The band has also sold more than 50 million albums all over the world.
- Being a member of the Exo-M, which is a sub-group of Exo and Exo-CBX, which is a sub-unit of Exo.
In June 2013, his music band released their first studio album, XOXO, which went on to sell more than 1 million albums in South Korea.
The first studio album recorded by Exo-CBX was Magic, which was released in May 2018 and sold more than 60k albums in Japan.
In 2014, he released his first solo single, Breakin’ Machine.
In 2016, he made his theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River.
First TV Show
In 2014, Xiumin made his first TV show appearance on the game show, Crime Scene.
Xiumin likes to go for a long walk or a jog in the morning to keep himself in the right shape. Soon after his morning workout, he eats a healthy and rich breakfast.
Also, when it comes it diet, he follows a four-hour fast plan. Basically, he doesn’t eat anything for 4 hours and follows it up with the main meal. He usually eats the traditional 3 meals – breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Xiumin Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
- While studying at the Catholic Kwandong University, he gave a presentation on Applied Music to the students.
- He has previously participated in martial arts. He has managed to earn a black belt in Taekwondo and Kendo.
- While studying in school, he used to train in Fencing and Wushu.
- Xiumin is a huge fan of soccer. He has been appointed as an honorary ambassador of the Korea Football Association.
- In 2008, he competed in the SM Entertainment’s Everysing Contest and managed to finish in the 2nd place after which, he was selected as a trainee.
- In January 2012, he was unveiled as the 7th member of the popular Asian band, Exo.
- He doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by SHAQ Photo / Tistory / CC BY-4.0