Yolanda van den Herik
Malibu, California, United States
TV personality, model, interior designer
- Siblings – Leo van den Herik (Older Brother)
Yolanda is signed with APA (Agency for Performing Arts).
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
141 lbs or 64 kg
Yolanda Hadid dated –
- Mohamed Hadid (1994-2000) – In 1994, Yolanda commenced dating the real estate developer Mohamed Hadid. The couple spent a year in dating before getting married in 1995. Yolanda and Mohamed were together for 5 more years until 2000, when they decided to fill the divorce papers. From their marriage, they have 3 children, Gigi (born, April 25, 1995), Isabella “Bella” Khair (born, October 9, 1996) and Anwar (born, June 22, 1999).
- David Foster (2006-2015) – Yolanda, then, started dating the Canadian musician David Foster in 2006. They spent 4 years in a relationship and got engaged on Christmas Eve in 2010. On November 11, 2011, Yolanda and David officially got married in a ceremony in Beverly Hills. The couple called it quits in 2015 and Yolanda filed for divorce in December 2015. She then changed her last name to ‘Hadid’.
Race / Ethnicity
- Specific eye color
- Gorgeous smile
- Blonde hair
- Divine body curves
37-26-37 in or 94-66-94 cm
Yolanda became a brand ambassador for Bedat & Co in 2003.
Best Known For
Yolanda Hadid is known for her modeling career. She modeled all over the world for many brands while signed with Ford Models. Yolanda went to model in cities such as Paris, Milan, Cape Town, Tokyo, New York, and Los Angeles.
Her popularity grew even bigger when she appeared in the American reality TV show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2010-Present).
First Modeling Assignment
As a model, Yolanda first gained notice when she was asked to replace one of Dutch fashion designer, Frans Molenaar’s models, and go on the runway.
But, she became even more popular when she signed a deal and started modeling under Ford Models (Modeling Agency) (A company owned by Eileen Ford).
First TV Show
Yolanda first appeared in the TV series 1st & Ten: The Championship in 1991 when she acted as Betty Ann in the episode Flashbacks.
Since she first started modeling, Yolanda always captivated with her beautiful face and wonderfully sculpted body.
Her body curves made her irresistible to each and every man.
You probably wonder what she was doing in order to keep herself in shape all the time. That’s why we thought about speaking about her workout program and diet in more detail.
First off, we start with her exercise plan.
Yolanda likes variety in her physical activities. She was doing all types of training, but most of them were focused on toning her body, keeping it slim and tight at the same time.
She was going through a regime that mostly focused on incorporating bodyweight exercises.
Below, we bring you a workout sample, very similar to the one, Yolanda used by herself.
Superset Body – Full Body Workout
The training is to be done in SUPERSETS. That means, that once you perform a Barbell Squat, you should immediately go on and do Bodyweight Squats. You should repeat the sequence until you do 3 rounds. The rest time between rounds is 2 minutes. Note that, there’s no rest in-between exercises.
- Barbell Squats – 15 repetitions
- Bodyweight Squats – 15 repetitions
- DB Chest Press – 12 repetitions
- DB Row – 12 repetitions
- Band Biceps Curl – 12 repetitions
- Band Triceps Overhead Extension – 12 repetitions
- DB Lateral Shoulder Raise – 10 repetitions
- Calf Raises – 20 repetitions (2 legged)
Morning – Running for 30 minutes on Treadmill
Afternoon – Medicine Ball circuit – Full Body Workout
- Power Slams – 3 x 10
- Side Wall Throw – 3 x 10
- Squat to Overhead Throw – 3 x 10
- Side to Side Throw (Back placed against wall) – 3 x 7 (per side)
REST DAY- No physical activity
Outside Band Training – Upper Body Workout
The workout is to be done using elastic bands. The bands should be used in each and every exercise listed.
- Lateral Raise – 3 x 12 – 15
- Rear Delt Raises – 2 x 12
- Biceps Alternate Curl – 2 x 8 – 10 (per arm)
- Triceps Behind Head Extension – 2 x 8 – 10 (per arm)
- Band Two Armed Close Row – 3 x 12
- Band Chest Fly – 3 x 12
- Band Chest Press – 2 x 12
REST DAY- No physical activity
Lower Body Training – Barbell Sequence
- Squats – 2 x 8 – 12
- Romanian Deadlift – 3 x 8 – 12
- Walking Lunges – 3 x 6 (steps per leg)
- Calf Raises – 4 x 15 (per leg)
- Barbell Skips – 4 x 30 meter
REST DAY- No physical activity
As for her diet, in order to stay fit and slim like every model, Yolanda needed to seriously look upon what she eats and when she eats.
If you check Yolanda’s official website yolanda.com, you will see the category named “food” pointing towards one thing…Yolanda is a big food lover.
However, due to her career and job, she didn’t eat some delicious meals because of their caloric amount.
That’s why she ate lots of vegetables and avoided processed and unhealthy foods. Her diet regime was more like an athlete, full of healthy snacks and meals.
Below, we bring a diet sample that can provide the same results as the one Yolanda was following.
- Baked Oatmeal or Eggs + Turkey Sausage
- Veggie salad
- Greek Yogurt
- Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice
- 1 Banana
- Kale Salad
- Thai Curry
- 6 oz chicken
- Veggie spread
Yolanda Hadid Facts
- When Yolanda was 7, her father died in a car accident.
- Yolanda did a hair show for her friend when she was 16.
- She modeled for 15 years but left when she decided that she want to form a family.
- After she divorced from Mohamed Hadid, she relocated to Montecito with her children.
- Yolanda owns Hopelessly Romantic (a business that helps men and women keep their relationship romance alive).
- In 2014, she appeared in the music video of Lady Gaga‘s “G.U.Y.”
- She was diagnosed with Lyme disease in 2012. In December 2012, a port was imported in her arm to help deal with the disease. On April 19, 2013, the port was removed.
- Because of her illness, as of January 2015, she has lost the ability to read, watch TV and even write.
- Since becoming an American citizen, Yolanda voted for the first time in 2020 during the U.S. Presidential Election, primarily between Donald Trump and Joe Biden.