Jack Edward Johnson
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Jack Johnson went to the Westside High School in Omaha.
After high school education, he intended to enroll at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
Singer, songwriter, actor and social media star
- Father – John Johnson
- Mother – Jennifer Johnson
- Siblings – Jeff Johnson (Older Brother)
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm (Approx)
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Johnson has dated –
- Mallory Thompson (2014) – Jack Johnson was in a relationship with Mallory Thompson in mid-2014. They were reported to have broken up after dating for a couple of months. She even landed him in a minor controversy as she posted a Snapchat clip in which Jack could be seen drinking, which is illegal considering that he wasn’t 21 years old. They remain close friends post their breakup.
- Nah Cardoso (2016) – Jack first met Brazilian YouTube star Natalia Cardoso in June after they were invited by Disney to take a sneak peek of Finding Dory. Soon after, they sparked dating RUMORs with their too affectionate display on the social media. They posted series of videos on their Snapchat accounts. They even wore the color coordinated outfit in one of the videos.
- Claudia Tihan (2017) – The RUMORs started circulating of Jack dating fellow social media star Claudia Tihan in March 2017 after they were spotted indulging in some PDA during Mexico Trip. First, a fan posted a video of them getting cozy on the flight. After that, they were spotted kissing in the Vine posted by Sammy Wilkinson. Although, the focus of the video was Stassie Karanikolaou, but Jack and Claudia could be seen kissing in the background.
Race / Ethnicity
Slight body frame
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 36 in or 91.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Jack and his friend Jack Gilinsky have done endorsement work for the Omaha Steaks through their Vine videos.
They have also done promotional work for the smartphone app Listn. They have promoted countless other products and services through their Vines either with the direct endorsement or by using those products in their videos.
They have also fronted promotional campaigns for
- Pizza Hut
- Sour Patch Kids
- Kohl’s Mudd Style
Best Known For
- Being one-half of the famous Vine duo Jack & Jack.
- Being a member of the MagCon Boys, a group made of popular social media stars.
As a Singer
In January 2014, he and Jack Gilinsky released their debut original song, Distance.
In July 2015, they released their first Extended Play, Calibraska in collaboration with distributor DistroKid.
In 2014, Jack made his first film appearance as himself in Jack and Jack: The Movie.
Jack Johnson Facts
- He and Jack Gilinsky have been friends since they were toddlers. They went to the same Kindergarten School and attended the same high school and had planned to join the same college.
- Jack collaborated with his childhood friend Jack Gilinsky to start their Vine account in July 2013. They were enjoying watching videos on Vine already and as they were known as class clowns, they decided to give it a try.
- He and Gilinsky were approached by another social media star Cameron Dallas with a proposal to join MagCon Boys, a group made of famous Viners.
- He and his namesake have joined hands to launch an iPhone and Android game app, Let it Goat. They reportedly took inspiration from the popular game, Flappy Bird, which has been taken down.
- In July 2016, he launched a social media campaign #HackedByJohnson, in which he asked his fans to give him their social media accounts and in return, he would make small videos for selected lucky fans.
- In December 2014, they launched a game Jack & Jack Vines Puzzle Game. Their second game was also developed in association with Omaha-based games company SkyVu Entertainment.
- Johnson has worked actively to promote skin cancer awareness. He has also been vocal about online and classroom bullying.
- In 2015, he participated in the #MakeItHappy campaign launched by TV star Ryan Seacrest on the eve of Super Bowl. The campaign aimed to encourage people to be kind on the internet.
- He has participated in charity events held for the benefit of The Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Along with Gilinsky, he has performed at the charity events such as Miles for Music and Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times fundraiser.
- Join him on Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.