|Yukti Kapoor Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|May 18, 1992
Yukti Kapoor is an Indian actress who burst into the spotlight with her acting debut in 2010 in the TV show Nanhi Si Kali Meri Laadli. She went on to appear in various other programs on the small screen including Siya Ke Ram (2015-2016) and star in several films such as Uvaa (2015). She is the recipient of many accolades like getting nominated for the Indian Television Academy Awards in 2022 for “Best Actress – Comedy”. Yukti has garnered more than 830k followers on Instagram.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
She went to K.J. Somaiya Junior College of Science & Commerce in Mumbai.
- Siblings – Ronak Kapoor (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- She has been in a relationship with a man of undisclosed identity.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Expressive eyes
Yukti Kapoor Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
Source – Instagram
Yukti Kapoor Facts
- She was brought up in Jaipur.
- Yukti has revealed that the first time she had thought of becoming an actor was when she had seen herself crying in front of the mirror. She had started spraying water in her eyes and rehearsing crying.
- Yukti has recalled the first time she had given an audition to have felt special, the screen test having been conducted at Jaipur.
- Yukti has disclosed that the first time she got her paycheck, it had been 5000 rupees. She used to work at a call center and that had been her earning. She had bought her mother gold earrings with that and felt proud to have become independent.
- Kapoor has affirmed to have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of SAB TV’s cop-comedy Maddam Sir. She has cherished how she could be relaxed as she did not have to put on heavy costumes and jewelry. She has added that she has also enjoyed decking up in different outfits when solving some cases.
- Yukti has pointed out that her character in Maddam Sir, Karishma, has been a stark contrast to that of herself in real life which has made her learn a lot. Yukti has admired how strong her character is and has adored her attitude. She has liked how Karishma does not have a shred of fear in her, however, there have been times when she has felt her character should have thought a little about the consequences of her actions.
- Yukti has been used to hearing rumors about herself and has realized that there is no need to take them seriously as people have always had the habit of talking and they will always gossip about anything and everything.
Featured Image by YK / Instagram