|Gisselle Kuri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1993|
Gisselle Kuri is a Mexican actress and writer who is best known for her appearance on a number of films and shows including About the Living, Lady Altagracia, Diablero, and Veinteañera: Divorciada y Fantástica. Besides that, she is also notably known for the assortment of videos that she uploads to her eponymous YouTube channel.
Mexico City, Mexico
She divides her time between Los Angeles, California and Mexico.
Gisselle studied public relations while in college.
Social Media Star, Actress
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
Gisselle is represented by DW Entertainment & Media.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gisselle has dated –
- Carlos Colosio
Race / Ethnicity
- Slightly curved eyebrows
- Thin lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Nike.
Gisselle Kuri Facts
- She was raised in Mexico City.
- On April 9, 2014, Kuri began her eponymous YouTube channel. However, it was not until September 20, 2015, that she started posting videos. Her first video was titled “i BIENVENIDOS ! -GisselleKuri.”
- Gisselle walked the pink carpet at the MTV MIAWS awards in June 2019.
- Growing up, Gisselle was involved in the media.
- Gisselle was 14 years old when she moved to Houston, Texas.
- In April 2019, Kuri and social media phenomenon Juanpa Zurita went sky diving together. She also documented the entire experience.
- She started the Happy G series in January 2020.
- Gisselle has a pet cat.
- A few of the most popular videos on her channel until April 2020 were REACCIONANDO A MIS ESCENAS DEL DIVÁN DE VALENTINA – GisselleKuri, JUCA COMPRA MI OUTFIT – GisselleKuri, PREPARANDO LAS PAPAS MÁS DELICIOSAS DEL MUNDO – GisselleKuri, Mi mejor amiga me hace UN TATUAJE SORPRESA – GisselleKuri, and INTENTÉ SEGUIR UN TUTORIAL DE DACOSTA’S BAKERY – GisselleKuri.
- As an actress, she has worked alongside various stars like Aracely Arámbula, José María Galeano, Andrea Martí, Christopher Von Uckermann, and Fátima Molina.
Featured Image By Gisselle Kuri / Instagram