|Tiera Skovbye Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1995|
Tiera Skovbye is a Canadian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Elizabeth Berkley in The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story, Polly Cooper in Riverdale, and Robin in Once Upon a Time. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as A Christmas Story 2, Midnight Sun, Summer of ’84, The Miracle Season, Supernatural, The Haunting Hour: The Series, Spooksville, Liar, Liar, Vampire, Arrow, Mark & Russell’s Wild Ride, and Nurses. In 2019, Tiera was featured in the music video of Vessel by Royal.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Tiera honed her acting skills under the guidance of Kate Twa at Railtown Actors Studio in Vancouver. She is reported to have got training from other top Vancouver acting schools as well.
Actress and model
- Siblings – Alissa Skovbye (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Tiera Skovbye is represented by
- Vancouver-based Play Management, Inc.
- Zero Gravity Management.
As a model, she is signed with NEXT Model Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiera Skovbye has dated
- Jameson Parker – In August 2017, Tiera took to her Instagram account to reveal that she had gotten engaged to her longtime boyfriend Jameson Parker. Jameson had proposed to her in her childhood bedroom. Some media sources report that they have been together since 2013. However, such reports can’t be verified.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scandinavian descent and some members of her extended family still live in Denmark and Sweden.
However, she occasionally dyes her hair brown or goes for brunette highlights.
- Green eyes
- Lean and toned figure
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
As an international model, she has starred in modeling campaigns for some of the fashion brands.
Also, while growing up, she appeared in many commercials for local brands.
Best Known For
- Being cast in a supporting role of Polly Cooper in the teen mystery drama TV series, Riverdale.
- Having played the leading role of Elizabeth Berkley in the TV film, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story.
In 2012, she made her first theatrical film appearance in a minor role in Eva Mendes starrer drama movie, Girl in Progress.
First TV Show
In 2007, Tiera made her TV show debut as a younger version of the lead character (Jane) in the science-fiction action series, Painkiller Jane.
Tiera has a fairly active lifestyle and enjoys a host of outdoor activities such as hiking and swimming.
Tiera Skovbye Favorite Things
- Food – Ramen
Source – Just Jared
Tiera Skovbye Facts
- She had initially auditioned for the role of Cheryl Blossom and Betty Cooper in the TV series, Riverdale. However, she was eventually hired for the role of Polly Cooper.
- Her acting career started at the age of 7 after she was discovered by a casting agent at the Children’s Festival held in Vancouver.
- In 2008, when she had just turned 13, she was discovered by the international modeling agency. They were impressed by her height and natural beauty.
- Early in her teens, she honed her acting skills by working with the Vancouver based theatre groups. She was a regular performer at the Bard on the Beach, which is Western Canada’s professional Shakespeare Festival.
- She took grueling and professional fencing lessons to prepare for her roles in Blink (movie) and Feign (TV show). Due to these fencing lessons, she became an experienced fencer.
- For the opening scene of the pilot episode of Painkiller Jane, she had to shoot an MP5K 9mm machine gun. She was only 11 years old at that time.
- In the television movie Forever 16, she was cast to play the role of the older sister of the character her younger sister was playing. Also, she performed all the stunts in the movie on her own, which included riding the Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle.
- In May 2017, Tiera was placed on #40 spot on the list featuring Canada’s Most Beautiful as compiled by Hello Magazine’s Canada edition.
- Tiera has 8 tattoos.
- At the age of 20, she adopted a dog named Scout.
- Tiera worked as a boxing instructor at the Rumble gym in Vancouver in the past. She is also trained in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jujitsu.
- She worked as a model in Japan twice (at the age of 15 and 18).
- Tiera is terrified of Snakes.
Featured Image by Tiera Skovbye / Instagram