|Yungblud Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1997|
Yungblud is an English singer and songwriter who has come into the music industry as a revolutionary singer, trying his odd ways to earn cheers of the crowd. His dressing style stays different from regular celebrities and his lyrics speak of a change in the generation. He believes that we have been held back by a generation that doesn’t necessarily understand us. He wishes to try his hands in the hip-hop genre and is inspired by renowned bands spread all over the world.
Dominic Richard Harrison
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
He graduated from Arts Educational Schools, London in theatre.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Father – Justin Harrison
- Mother – Sam Harrison
- Siblings – Jemima Rose Harrison (Younger Sister), Isabella Harrison (Younger Sister)
- Others – Rick Harrison (Grandfather)
Yungblud is represented by –
- Gavin and Tommas, General Managers, Locomotion Entertainment
- David Ball, Booking Agent (United Kingdom, Europe, and Australia), Creative Artists Agency
- Matt Meyer and Christine Cao, Booking Agent (United States and North America), Paradigm Talent Agency
Alternative Rock, Hip-Hop, Pop-Punk
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums, Bass, Ukulele, Trumpet, Tambourine
- Interscope Records
- Geffen Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Yungblud has dated –
- Halsey (2019) – Yungblud started dating popular singer Halsey in the early days of 2019 when Hasley had dropped a black icon heart in Yungblud’s DM with her number. The duo then went out often and it was in December 2018 that Hasley posted a close picture with Yungblud which was deleted later. They also wrote a piece titled 11 Minutes that was drummed by Travis Barker. They separated towards the end of 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp features
- Strong expressions
- Messy hairstyle
He has endorsed brands such as ROKIT.
Best Known For
Releasing popular songs including I Love You, Will You Marry Me, Psychotic Kids, 11 Minutes, Hope for the Underrated Youth, and I Think I’m Okay
He released his debut album titled 21st Century Liability on July 6, 2018.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut as Matt on Emmerdale in 2015.
Yungblud Favorite Things
- Song – Across The Universe by The Beatles
Source – GQ
- He performed the first time on stage when he was 12 years old at Norton Coronation Working Men’s Club. He performed without a PA system and the instruments were also not mic’d.
- His music started paying him when he used to play the circuit in Doncaster every Saturday night and he used to earn £150.
- His songs mostly address issues like gentrification, commercialism, or s*xual assault.
- He was brought up in a musical background, thus creativity lies in his plate.
- Yungblud believes in being himself instead of copying others.
- He got his name Yungblud from his management, as he was the youngest one there and they called him Yungblud. He also feels that his birth name Dominic Harrison is a bit too polite for the tracks that he creates.
- His music is inspired by bands like T. Rex, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Clash, The Stone Roses, Oasis.
- Visit his official website @ www.yungbludofficial.com.
- He can be followed on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by rawpic / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0