|Yvonne Catterfeld Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1979|
Yvonne Catterfeld is a German singer, songwriter, actress, and TV personality who had come into the spotlight in 2000 when she had finished in 2nd place in the inaugural season of the German singing competition series Stimme. She has gone on to release several studio albums and has sold more than 800k records over her career, making her one of the best-selling German singers of her generation. Her first album titled Meine Welt (2003) had peaked at number 1 in Germany, number 4 in Austria, and number 3 in Switzerland; and had been certified ‘Platinum’, ‘Gold’, and ‘Gold’, respectively in those countries. Her subsequent 2 albums titled Farben Meiner Welt (2004) and Unterwegs (2005) had also been certified ‘Gold’ by the BVMI (Bundesverband Musikindustrie). Other than her stellar singing career, she is well recognized for her acting work in films such as U-900 (2008) and The von Trapp Family: A Life of Music (2015); and the TV series Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten (2001–2005) and Sophie – Braut wider Willen (2005–2006). She has also served as a coach/mentor on the singing-based reality TV show The Voice of Germany (2016-2018).
Miss Yvonne, Vivianne
Erfurt, Thuringia, Germany
Yvonne had graduated from the Albert Schweitzer High School in her hometown of Erfurt. She had then moved to Leipzig to join the Felix Mendelssohn College of Music and Theatre where she had studied pop and jazz music for 2 years.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, TV Personality
- Father – Jürgen Catterfeld (Foreman)
- Mother – Annemarie Catterfeld (Teacher)
She is represented by Guerilla Entertainment GmbH, Talent Management Agency, Berlin, Germany.
Pop, Soul, Jazz, Adult Contemporary
Vocals, Piano, Flute
- Hansa Records
- Sony BMG
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Columbia Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yvonne has dated –
- Wayne Carpendale (2004-2007)
- Wladimir Klitschko (2007)
- Oliver Wnuk (2007-Present) – Yvonne had started dating German author and actor Oliver Wnuk in August 2007, after having met him on the sets of the film U-900. They have a son together named Charlie Wnuk (b. April 19, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
- Plump lips
Yvonne Catterfeld Facts
- She was a multi-faceted talent as a young girl. Yvonne was an athlete in school and had also learned how to play the piano and flute by the time she had turned 15. She had also taken dance and vocal lessons.
- During her time in high school, she used to work as a waitress and would draw beers at concerts.
- In 1998, she had released a 7-song compilation titled KIV, but it had failed to make a mark in the music industry.
- Für Dich (2003), the single that had made her a household name in Germany, had peaked at number 1 on the German, Austrian, and Swiss music charts.
- In February 2008, owing to her striking resemblance to Romy Schneider, she had been selected to play the late actress in a biopic. However, the project had to be abandoned due to a lack of financiers.
Featured Image by Yvonne Catterfeld / Instagram