|Zach Rance Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1990|
Zach Rance is an American realtor, reality star, and personal coach who rose to fame after being announced as a contestant on Big Brother: USA in 2014.
Zach Attack, Ranceypants
Florida, United States
Palm Beach, Florida, United States
He studied at Palm Beach Gardens High School.
Zach enrolled at the University of Florida in 2009, from where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Entrepreneurship in 2014.
Reality Star, Personal Coach, Realtor
- Mother – Jill Rance
- Siblings – Peyton Rance (Younger Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zach has dated –
- Frankie Grande (2014)
- Jozea Flores (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Heart-shaped face
Zach Rance Favorite Things
- Activity To Do In His Free Time – Golf
Source – CBS
Zach Rance Facts
- Originally, Zach is from Palm Beach, Florida.
- His specialty includes high-performance habits, productivity hacks, mindfulness practices, and meditation.
- Zach is close friends with Frankie Grande, Caleb Reynolds, Cody Calafiore, and Derrick Levasseur.
- He began working as a licensed realtor for EXIT Realty Partners in April 2017 and continued to work there until January 2018. After that, in August 2018, he joined Tanner Lamb and Associates as a real estate broker associate.
- Zach started off his career as a certified life coach in April 2020.
- On September 30, 2014, Zach joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel to which he uploads nutrition and health-related content.
- One of the earliest posts that Zach uploaded to his Instagram account was on October 16, 2014.
- He is an advocate for mental health.
- Zach has a dog named Tiger.
- 3 things that describe him best are entertaining, fearless, and confident.
- He is afraid of raccoons.
- In 2014, Zach was cast as “himself” in The Bold and the Beautiful.
Featured Image By Zach Rance / Instagram