|Malyk Santíago Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Malyk Santíago is an American model and internet star. He has starred in numerous Guess campaigns. He has also worked with Dolce & Gabbana, Dsquared², Armani, Louis Vuitton. He initially rose to fame as an Instagram personality with more than 40,000 followers before gaining a following as a model.
Malyk Williams Santíago
Lil’ Star, Lyk, Lyky, Minky, Mal
Los Angeles, California, United States
Beverly Hills, California, United States
He graduated from Mesa Ridge High School in Colorado Springs in 2018 before moving back to Los Angeles, California to embark on his modeling career.
Model, Instagram star
- Father – Jimmy
- Mother – Lisa
- Siblings – He is the only child.
As a model, Malyk Santíago is represented by –
- D’Management Group
- Wilhelmina Models – Los Angeles
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Wilhelmina Models – Miami
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
He lost 70 pounds of body weight in March 2018 and had achieved a weight of 110 lbs at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic, Asian, Black, White)
He has Puerto Rican and African-American ancestry on his father’s side while on his mother’s side, he has Indian, French, and Irish ancestry.
- Tapered Jawline
- Black Curly Hair
- Thick Eyebrows
- Glamorous Teeth
Malyk Santíago wears a shoe of size 9 (US) or 42 (EU).
Malyk Santíago has done endorsement work for a couple of brands and products using his strong social media presence.
Best Known For
- His strong presence on social media platforms such as Instagram which has more than 40,000 followers
- Walking in fashion shows for numerous designers and fashion brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, Balmain, 080 Barcelona Fashion, and many more
Malyk Santiago follows a balanced diet. At night, he eats a small portion of vegetables and drinks lots of water. He avoids eating unhealthy fatty foods & sweets.
His trainer has divided the schedule as follows –
40 minutes for core exercises, elliptical training, and weight training each. He also follows a healthy lifestyle program using 310 nutrition shakes before his daily runs for 3 hours on the treadmill in the gym and climbs the staircase.
Malyk Santíago Favorite Things
- Food — Salads
- TV Shows — Jersey Shore (2009-2012), That’s So Raven (2003-2007), Friends (1994-2004), Shake it up
- Color — Red
- Book – Magic Tree House
- Restaurants — La Scala (Italian Restaurant), Sushi Gen, Chipotle
- Actress — Skai Jackson
- Accessory — Louis Vuitton’s
- Candy — Sour Patch Kids
- Drink — Acqua Di Cristallo Water
- Horror Movies — Resident Evil film series, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974), It (2017)
- Ice Cream – Häagen-Dazs
- People – Chloe Ayling, Malu Trevejo, Nicole Polizzi, Selena Gomez
- Island — Tropical island of Puerto Rico
- Dog — Teacup Yorkie
- Cookies — Chocolate Mint cookies
- Video Game — Watch Dogs
Source – As told by Malyk himself
Malyk Santíago Facts
- Malyk Santíago had a pet monkey, named, Blue until 2014 which was later released back into the wild.
- Malyk Santíago was discovered by Wilhelmina Models’ scouts. He then moved from Denver, Colorado to Los Angeles where he was originally born to embark his career. Soon, he became popular on Instagram.
- Malyk Santíago was nominated as a social media star of 2017 by Elite Models. He, unfortunately, lost the award to Gigi Paris who was industry’s final pick.
- He doesn’t like leaving the house without looking fashionable.
- He does not like to have alcoholic drinks.
- He eats dinner by 4 pm daily.
- His Instagram drama on social media with Victoria Waldrip, also known as Woah Vicky, was considered to be a publicity stunt to make more people aware of his clothing brand and to promote healthy diet ventures.
- In late 2018, Malyk Santíago’s assets were estimated to be worth $50,000.
- He has a celebrity crush on Zendaya Coleman.
- In 2018, Malyk Santíago spent $50k to get a brand of new set of porcelain veneers.
- He is friends with Chloe Ayling and Malu Trevejo.
- He is the CEO & ambassador of the meal shake company 310 Nutrition.
- Catch his updates on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Malyk Santíago / Instagram