|Zaire Wade Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 2002|
Zaire Wade is an American basketball player and entrepreneur, best known as the son of a former NBA player, Dwyane Wade. He gained prominence playing in the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) as a guard.
Zaire Blessing Dwyane Wade
Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
During his freshman year of high school, Zaire played basketball at the Mount Carmel High School in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
He spent the next 2 years playing basketball at the American Heritage School in Miami, Florida, United States.
In his senior year in high school, he transferred to the Sierra Canyon School, a private K-12 school in Chatsworth, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Basketball Player, Entrepreneur
- Father – Dwyane Wade (Former Professional Basketball Player in the NBA)
- Mother – Siohvaughn Funches
- Siblings – Zion Malachi Airamis Wade (Younger Sister)
- Others – Gabrielle Union (Step-Mother) (Actress, Model), Xavier Zechariah Wade (Younger Half-Brother), Kaavia James Union Wade (Younger Half-Sister), Dahveon Morris (Cousin) (Basketball Player), Dwyane Wade, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Jolinda Wade (Paternal Grandmother), Kodhmus McDaniel (Paternal Uncle), Deanna Wade (Paternal Aunt), Tragil Wade (Paternal Aunt), Demetris McDaniel (Paternal Uncle), Darnell McDaniel (Paternal Uncle)
- 2 – Sierra Canyon Trailblazers
- 3 – E1T1 ELITE (Miami Pro League)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zaire Wade has dated –
- Jaynell “Jmoney” Pittman (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Narrow eyes
- Fuller lips
Zaire Wade has endorsed brands such as –
- Kings Play️
- Black Santa
- The Shoe Surgeon
- Supreme NY
Zaire Wade Favorite Things
- Rapper – Gunna
- Personal Quote – “I know my story gets better because I know the author!”
Zaire Wade Facts
- He fell in love with basketball after his father brought him and his younger sister, Zion, to his team’s games. They were often allowed to shoot with the team during warm-ups.
- When he 1st began playing basketball, he felt pressure to be as good as his father. In later years, he relaxed and began focusing on being the best he can be.
- He played basketball alongside his cousin, Dahveon Morris, during his freshman year of high school, in the team nicknamed the Caravans. Dahveon is the son of Deanna Morris, his father’s older sister.
- Zaire 1st gained worldwide prominence in the summer of 2016. A video of him dominating Tim Hardaway Jr. by nailing a crossover, step-back jumper over him went viral on social media.
- After he transferred to the Sierra Canyon School to play for Sierra Canyon Trailblazers, he joined LeBron Raymone “Bronny” James Jr., the son of a professional basketball player, LeBron James.
- In December 2019, he suffered an injury on his right foot and had to wear a boot cast. He was forced to sit out a winning game of Sierra Canyon against Millennium High School that ended with a score of 76 to 66.
- In January 2020, Zaire received offers to play basketball in 4 NCAA Division I programs at colleges DePaul, UC-Riverside, Rhode Island, and Toledo.
- His father advised him not to worry about the college he picks and that the right team will find him nonetheless. Dwyane himself only received 3 offers and chose Marquette University.
- In 2020, he was scheduled to make his television debut in Walmart’s documentary TV series, Legacy. The series will also follow the lives of NFL star Randall Cunningham’s daughter Vashti Cunningham, as well as those of Evan Holyfield and Elijah Holyfield, both sons of the well-known boxer, Evander Holyfield.
- He has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
- Zaire is the founder of the merchandise brand, YNG DNA.
Featured Image by Zaire Wade / Instagram