|Zara McDermott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1997|
Zara McDermott is an English reality star whose claim to fame has been appearing on the shows Love Island (2018) and Made In Chelsea (2019-2021). She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on her secondary Instagram account (A Day With Zara), and more than 100k subscribers on YouTube.
Essex, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Alan McDermott
- Mother – Karen McDermott
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zara has dated –
- Adam Collard (2018-2019)
- Olly Murs (2019) – RUMOR
- Sam Thompson (2019-2020; 2020-Present)
- Brahim Fouradi (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
However, she frequently dyes her hair ‘Blonde’.
- A moon and star tattoo on her ankle for Sam Thompson
- Adam’s initials ‘AC’ tattooed on her finger
Zara McDermott has endorsed brands like –
- I Am Gia
- Bondi Boost
- Dripping Gold Luxury Tan
- Oh Polly
- Quiz Clothing
- Dress 2 Party
Zara McDermott Favorite Things
- Workout Products – Resistance Bands, Ankle Weights
- Face Mask – Proto-col Collagen Face Mask
- Film – The Notebook (2004)
- Brand Of Eyelashes – Eylure
- Physical Feature Of Herself – Dimples
Zara McDermott Facts
- She faced severe bullying in school.
- Zara has the unusual habit of occasionally fainting while getting hair cuts.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and shares her diet and workout hacks with her followers on her Instagram page called A Day With Zara.
- Zara taught herself to play the piano at age 11.
- She became a victim of revenge po*n at the age of 14 when she shared n*de pictures of herself with her school crush and the private images ended up getting circulated at school without Zara’s consent. Sadly, she experienced the same ordeal again in 2018.
- In March 2023, Zara revealed that she had been diagnosed with Raynaud’s syndrome.
Featured Imae by Zara McDermott / Instagram