|Zoe LaVerne Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|June 3, 2001
Zoe LaVerne is a social media star who has accumulated fame and popularity with her lip-synced videos and makeup tutorials on TikTok (formerly Musical.ly) where she has over 23.5 million fans. Her Instagram account has also experienced a surge in followers since 2016. Zoe became a verified muser in March 2017 and is gradually rising to fame. She was also awarded the Top Style Guru badge.
Zoe LaVerne Pemberton
Indiana, United States
Greenwood, Indiana, United States
She attended Greenwood Community High School and also Franklin Community High School before her parents decided to homeschool her after her growing popularity made it difficult for her to have a normal school life.
TikTok Star (formerly a Musical.ly Star)
- Father – Douglas Wright (Owner of Doug’s Franklin Auto Care Center)
- Mother – Debbe Pemberton
- Siblings – Eric LaVerne (Older Brother)
- Others – Cameron (Step-Brother)
Zoe is represented by Joshua Grooms of Model and Talent Management.
In 2024, Zoe’s net worth was estimated at $1 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoe has dated –
- Zephan Clark (2017) – Zoe dated English muser Zephan Clark in 2017. The duo dated for a while but ended things soon after.
- Cody Orlove (2017-2020) – Zoe and fellow social media star Cody Orlove began dating on November 11, 2017. It all started when Zoe came across his account on Musical.ly (later became TikTok) while casually stalking one of her friends online. She commented on his profile and they exchanged numbers quickly. The two became friends and eventually began dating in 2017 after meeting each other in person and sharing their first kiss. Their ship name is Zody and they have a YouTube channel together called Cody & Zoe that has amassed over 1 million subscribers. The couple sadly broke up in June 2020. Later, in November 2020, Cody had revealed that he ended things with Zoe because she had started talking to another (much younger) guy named Connor.
- Dawson Day (2020-Present) – Towards the end of 2020, Zoe started dating Instagram star, Dawson Day. She revealed in February 2021 that she was pregnant with her first child, a baby girl. They also got engaged in May 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Zoe has done endorsement work for many brands such as Pigeon Pop, Body Rx Medical Spa, Blue Chew, CASETiFY, etc.
Best Known For
- Her online popularity especially on TikTok (formerly Musical.ly) where she has more than 23.5 million fans who love her lip-synced videos and makeup tutorials
- Becoming a verified muser in March 2017 and getting awarded the Top Style Guru badge
- Being active on Instagram where her regular posts have garnered more than 3 million followers
Zoe LaVerne Facts
- Zoe was bullied in school as her growing popularity made other students jealous of her. She would be made fun of and others would pick up fights with her in the school hallways.
- She began her social media career in 2016 with Musical.ly. She traded her Musical.ly account with fellow muser Terin Sottile for a day and it helped her gain wider recognition in the online community.
- Zoe sells her merchandise on shopping websites like bonfire.com and teespring.com.
- Both Zoe and Cody were involved in a car accident in June 2018 while traveling to the airport with her family. Everyone involved was fine but Zoe explained it as a very scary experience for her.
- In November 2020, she publicly apologized to her fans for kissing a 13-year-old TikToker named, Connor Joyce. She was 19 at that time.
- In January 2021, Zoe revealed via her social media that she might be pregnant which was confirmed by her in February 2021.
Featured Image by Zoe LaVerne / Instagram