Ana Maria Mulvoy Ten
Ana Mulvoy Ten
Long, Greater London, England
London, England, UK
Los Angeles, United States
Ana Mulvoy-Ten got her education from Great Missenden School in Buckinghamshire.
She left her education in 2007 to focus on her acting career.
- Father – Jimmy Mulvoy-Ten
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Bella Mulvoy-Ten (Adopted Sister), Emmy Mulvoy-Ten (Adopted Sister), Claudia Mulvoy-Ten (Adopted Sister). She also has one real brother.
Silver Lining Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ana Mulvoy-Ten has dated –
- Bobby Lockwood (2010-2013) – Ana Mulvoy-Ten started dating actor Bobby Lockwood in 2010 after having grown close during the shooting of TV series, House of Anubis. After dating for almost three years, they took their relationship to next level by getting engaged in August 2013. However, their relationship didn’t last long and they separated later in the year.
- Austin Dash (2013) – Mulvoy-Ten was RUMORed to be dating her House of Anubis co-star Austin Dash in 2013. These rumors appeared after they were being spotted on a cozy outing by the fans.
- Eugene Simon (2013) – Ana was also linked with another of her House of Anubis co-star, Eugene Simon in 2013.
- Tyler Shields (2015) – in 2015, Mulvoy-Ten was romantically linked with screenwriter and director, Tyler Shields. The pair came closer while shooting for the historical TV series, which Tyler was directing and Ana was acting.
Race / Ethnicity
Ana Mulvoy-Ten is of Irish descent on her father’s side, whereas she has Spanish ancestry on her mother’s side.
32-26-33 in or 81-66-84 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Ana Mulvoy-Ten has done brand endorsement work for the detergent company, Tide.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Alice in the indie film, The Girl in the Book (2015).
Ana Mulvoy-Ten made her film debut in an uncredited role in 2003 movie My House in Umbria. It was a TV movie.
Her first theatrical film role came in First Time Loser in 2012 where she played Leila.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Star for her guest role as Anniee in 2003.
Ana is a big fan of running. She claims that she used to run five miles daily while studying in school. She likes to go out on long runs while listening to music to keep her toned body in shape and to unwind and relax.
She later started hot yoga too and at a yoga studio in Los Angeles.
Ana Mulvoy-Ten Favorite Things
- Style Icons – Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Jane Birkin
- Color – Red
- Movie – Jumanji (1995), The Monk (2011)
- Band – Bush and The Beatles
- Netflix series – House of Cards
- Song – In the Cold, Cold Night (By The White Stripes)
- Sports – Lacrosse, Netball
- House of Anubis Couple – Nina and Fabian
- Childhood Memory – Camping in Spain
Source – Wikia
Ana Mulvoy-Ten Facts
- She decided to leave TV series House of Anubis in the season 3 because the show producers decided to send her character to fashion school.
- Her first language is Spanish and she loves to learn new ones.
- At the age of 8, she wrote her own script for the Star Wars and mailed it to George Lucas and as she didn’t know his address, she simply posted it to Hollywood.
- Although she has naturally straight hair, she prefers to have them a bit curly.
- She got braces at the age of 11 and unlike many, feel it was worth in the end.
- In the auditions of the House of Anubis, she auditioned for Mara and Amber and bagged the former.
- She is an active supporter of the Stop the Traffik charity, which aims to stop human trafficking all over the world.
- Ana Mulvoy-Ten is particularly fond of horse riding and owns a horse named Bourbon.
- Follow Ana on Twitter and Instagram.