Candace Helaine Cameron
Panorama City, California, U.S.
Candace went to Nevada Avenue Elementary School in West Hills, California. She, then attended Chatsworth High School in Chatsworth, California.
Actress, producer, author
- Father – Robert Cameron
- Mother – Barbara Bausmith Cameron
- Siblings – Kirk Cameron (Older Brother) (Actor), Bridgette Cameron (Older Sister) (Actress), Melissa Cameron (Older Sister)
- Others – Pavel Bure (Brother-in-law) (Russian NHL Player), Chelsea Noble (Sister-in-law) (Actress)
She is signed to Redrock Entertainment Development.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112½ pounds
Candace Cameron started dating Russian ice hockey player, Valeri Bure in 1995. They were introduced to each other at a charity hockey game by Candace’s former Full House co-star Dave Coulier. Candace married Bure on June 22, 1996. The couple has three children as of now – daughter Natasha (born – 1998), son Lev (born – 2000), and son Maksim (born – 2002).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Swiss ancestry.
Blonde hair and blue eyes
34-26-35 in or 87-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Candace appeared in the commercials of Cabbage Patch Babies (1986), Kentucky Fried Chicken (1983), Alf doll, and Hot Stuff Chef Boyardee.
She turned Christian in her twenties.
Best Known For
Playing the main role as Donna Jo “D.J.” Tanner in ABC’s sitcom Full House from 1987 to 1995.
Candace appeared in the 1987 romance movie Some Kind of Wonderful for her role as Cindy Nelson.
First TV Show
From 1982 to 1984, Candace played the recurring role as Megan White in the NBC’s medical drama series St. Elsewhere. She had appeared in 5 episodes during these two years.
She works out for four to five days in a week, with each session going upto an hour. Candace lost 22 pounds in 2010 by doing regular workouts and keeping good care of her diet, primarily portion control.
She does cardio for 35 minutes and then weight training for 25 minutes.
Candace Cameron Favorite Things
- Clothes – Lululemon Gear
- Necklace – The Vintage Pearl
- Book – Redeeming Love (By Francine Rivers)
- Shoes – Gold Glitter Toms
- Album – The Outsiders (By NeedToBreathe)
- Lip Balm – Rosebud Lip Salve
Source – MSN
Candace Cameron Facts
- Cameron suffered from bulimia nervosa (eating disorder) in her early twenties.
- She has written a book titled Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness, which was released in January 2011.
- After entering in this show business, the first acting job she did was filming the unaired commercial for “Mutual of Omaha Insurance”.
- In 2014, she appeared in the reality show “Dancing with the Stars”, which was the season 18 of the show. She was partnered with Mark Ballas and the pair finished third in the show.
- She knows little bit of Spanish. She learnt it when she stayed in Madrid, Spain with family for couple of months in the summer of 1992.
- Her last name is pronounced as “Bur-Ray”.
- In 2005, she was placed at #100 in VH1’s “The Greatest: 100 Greatest Kid Stars”.
- Visit her official website @ candacecameronbure.net.
- Join Candace on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.