Kristanna Sommer Loken
Ghent, New York, United States of America
Kristanna Loken’s primary or senior schooling info isn’t available.
- Father – Merlin Chris Loken (Writer and Apple Farmer)
- Mother – Rande Porath (Model)
- Siblings – Tanya Loken (Older Sister)
Levity Entertainment Group
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristanna Loken has dated –
- Chrissie Carnell – Kristanna Loken had a short-lived affair with model Chrissie Carnell in the past.
- Justin Whalin (1995-1998) – Loken started going out with actor Justin Whalin in 1995. Kristanna infected Justin with STD while they were going out. Along with love, she also gave herpes to her boyfriend.
- Pink (2003) – She was reported to have had a fling with rock singer Pink in 2003. She was pictured by the paparazzi making out with Pink at a private event.
- Michelle Rodriguez (2006-2007) – Kristanna had an affair with actress Michelle Rodriguez after having worked together in the film BloodRayne (2006). They reportedly got close while shooting for the film in Romania.
- Noah Danby (2007-2009) – Kristanna started going out with actor Noah Danby in 2006. In January 2008, she announced her engagement with Noah. They took their relationship to the next level by getting married at her family’s apple orchard in New York in May 2009. But their relationship didn’t last long after that as Kristanna had an affair with her personal trainer after one workout turned out to be hot for her.
- Antonio Villaraigosa (2015) – Kristanna was reported to be going out with politician Antonio Villaraigosa in May 2015 after Kristanna posted pictures of her getting cozy with Antonio at the Kentucky Derby. A week later, they were spotted leaving a West Hollywood restaurant late in the night further strengthening dating rumors.
- Jonathan Bates (2016) – In September 2016, Kristanna was spotted walking the red carpet at The Connected Universe premiere with JP Morgan managing director Jonathan Bates, which has made Jonathan the new man in Kristanna’s eventful love life.
In May 2016, Loken gave birth to son Thor. The identity of the boy’s father has been kept under the wraps.
Race / Ethnicity
Kristanna is of half German and half Norwegian descent.
Hourglass shaped figure
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
11 (US) or 41.5 (EU)
Loken has appeared in Japanese CM Handbag advert.
Her religious views are not known.
Best Known For
- Starring in a negative role in the Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003).
- Giving hit movies such as BloodRayne (2006) and Bounty Killer (2013).
Kristanna made her film debut in 1997 with her role as Linda Baker in the film Academy Boyz.
First TV Show
In 1994, she first appeared in the CBS soap opera As the World Turns as Danielle Andropoulos.
To prepare for her role in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Kristanna piled on 15 pounds of muscle. She was reported to be hitting the gym for three-hour workouts for three minutes of role to look as a villain that would take on Arnold in the movie. Additionally, she also undertook Krav Maga, an Israeli martial arts training to prepare for the fight scenes. Over the years, she has progressed in this fighting discipline to gain black belt distinction.
On the personal level, she is a regular practitioner of the famous Bikram Yoga, which essentially is done in a heated and humid environment that mimics South Asian climes.
Kristanna Loken Favorite Things
- Snack – Trader Joe’s Cranberry Ginger Trail Mix.
- Meal – Chipolte chopped chicken salad and a Toro Sashimi with a hot Sake
- Films – The English Patient (1996), Full Metal Jacket (1987), Apocalypse Now (1979)
Source – Ace Showbiz
Kristanna Loken Facts
- On her mother’s encouragement, Kristanna started her modeling career in 1994 by finishing third in the Elite Model Look competition.
- In 2003, she was ranked behind Shania Twain and Christina Aguilera on the third spot on the Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women list.
- To prepare for the role of cyborg T-X in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), she took mime as well as body language classes.
- In 2006, she was placed at #70 in the list of ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World’ by FHM.
- To bag her breakthrough role in Terminator 3, she had to overcome competition from around 10,000 actresses.
- Kristanna Loken is an avid equestrian and has even participated in an event in Namibia, where she had to ride over 300 miles of very rough terrain.
- Kristanna has six tattoos, including a crescent moon and star on each wrist, a horse on her left ankle and a personal crest on the back of her left shoulder.
- She supports aid organization MyLife that works to support and sustain children living on the streets.
- Visit her official website @ kristannaloken.com.
- Follow Kristanna on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, and MySpace.