Milena Markovna Kunis
Goldfish, Mila Kunis (Pronounced Me-Luh Koon-is)
Chernivtsi, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Los Angeles, California, USA
In Los Angeles, she attended Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School. She used an on-set tutor for most of her high school years while filming That ’70s Show. When not on the set, she attended Fairfax High School, from which she graduated in 2001. She briefly attended UCLA and Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
Actress and Voice Artist
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mila Kunis dated –
- Macaulay Culkin (2002-2010) – When Mila Kunis was 18 she started a relationship with an American actor Macaulay Culkin which lasted 8 years till 2010. They split in 2010 but made their announcement nearly in January 2011.
- Ashton Kutcher (April 2012-Present) – American actor Ashton Kutcher and his former co-star, Mila Kunis started dating in April 2012 after meeting on the set of “That ’70s Show.” They also played a couple on that show and it served as an ignition for the off-screen dating as well. On February 27, 2014, the duo got engaged. In September 2014, Kunis and Kutcher welcomed their first child, daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher. They married on July 4, 2015 in a secret wedding.
Green and Blue. Her left eye is green and other is brown.
32-25-32 in or 81-63.5-81 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing the role of Jackie Burkhart in a TV show That ’70s Show (1998-2006). She gave her voice to a character Meg Griffin for a 2005 movie called “Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story”, TV show called “Family Guy” (2000-Present) and 2006 Video Game called Family Guy Video Game!
Mila has not released in album herself but has appeared in other artist’s videos. The first one was back in 1999, the music video was titled In the Street by Cheap Trick.
- As Actress – 1995 horror film Piranha for her role as “Susie Grogan”. It was a TV movie.
- As Voice Artist – 2005 film Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story is her first movie as a voice artist. She gave her voice to a character called as Meg Griffin.
First TV Show
- As Actress
1994 TV show Days of Our Lives for her role as “Hope”. She appeared only in 1 episode in a flashback.
Her next TV Show was Baywatch which telecasted on TV from 1994 to 1995. In this show, she appeared in 2 episodes, viz. “Aftershock” “Hot Stuff” for her role as Annie / Bonnie.
Her best TV appearance is in That ’70s Show (1998-2006) in which she did 200 episodes as “Jackie Burkhart”.
- As Voice Artist
She gave her voice in the TV show Family Guy for her role as Meg Griffin, which is broadcasting from 2000 till Present.
Brian Abercrombie is the one who kept Mila Kunis in shape for her 2011 movie “Friends with Benefits”. He increased Mila’s workout from 3 to 5 days per week. He made to work on this principle called P.A.S.E. (Power, Agility, Strength, Endurance). She also paid attention to her diet by eating low carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Mila Kunis Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She likes everything
- Favorite TV Programs – 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005)
- Favorite Band – Aerosmith
- Favorite Movie – Dirty Dancing (1987)
- Favorite Perfume – Kai Eau de Parfum
- Favorite Color – White
Mila Kunis Facts
- Mila Kunis was voted no. 9 in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2012.
- Mila Kunis once said ” Teens are dealing with the same problems now in the ’90s as they did back in the ’70s. The only real difference is the clothes we wear!”
- Mila Kunis was voted no. 3 in Maxim’s Top 100 Hot Women in the World in 2012.
- Justin Timberlake, Natalie Portman, James Franco, Susan Curtis are Mila’s friends.
- Her 1 eye is green and the other one is blue.
- She demanded her father not to watch the sex scene which she shared with Natalie Portman in 2010 movie Black Swan.
- When she was in Russia, her family won a lottery, which allowed them to shift to USA.
- She is a self proclaimed video game nerd.
- Mila Kunis trained with a S.W.A.T. team to learn how to handle a gun for her 2008 movie Max Payne.
- She hated her big eyes and lips after being taunted by her classmates in school.