Nathalie Joanne Emmanuel
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England, UK
Her first school was St Hilda’s School in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, England. She attended this all girls school from age 3 to 11.
Her higher studies were completed at the Westcliff High School for Girls in Southend-On-Sea.
Film and television actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Louise Emmanuel (Older Sister)
She is represented by –
- ICM Partners
- Untitled Entertainment
- A&J Management
5 ft 7 in 170 cm
61 kg or 134½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nathalie dated –
Devon Anderson – Nathalie Emmanuel and actor Devon Anderson dated each other in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Nathalie is of Dominican, Saint Lucian, and English descent.
- Curly hair
- Style and fashion sense
- Often wears nose ring
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any brands till now.
Best Known For
The actress is best known for playing the character of Sasha Valentine in the British TV series Hollyoaks from 2006 to 2010.
Her other accomplished works that are recognized globally include portraying the character of Computer Hacktivist Ramsey in Furious 7 (2015) and as Missandei in the HBO TV series Game of Thrones.
Her film debut came with the thriller film Twenty8k in 2012 where she played the role as Carla.
First TV Show
Her first television show was Channel 4’s soap opera Hollyoaks in 2006. She portrayed the character of Sasha Valentine until 2010 when she quit the show.
She does not have a personal trainer. Regular exercise and meditation are her fitness mantras and she prefers eating healthy.
Nathalie Emmanuel Favorite Things
- Actress – Meryl Streep
Source – Fashion n Style
Nathalie Emmanuel Facts
- She was first motivated to become an actress by her mother.
- The makers of Game of Thrones first saw Nathalie Emmanuel on the sets of Misfits.
- In 2013, she was ranked 99th on the list of 100 sexiest women by FHM Magazine.
- In 2015, FHR Magazine ranked her 75th in the sexiest women list.
- She adorned the cover pages of InStyle and GQ magazines in 2015.
- The actress did not take any formal acting training from a drama school.
- You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram.