Renée Elise Goldsberry
San Jose, California, United States
Renee Elise went to the Cranbrook Kingswood School.
She graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in theater from the Carnegie Mellon University.
Then, she studied music at Thornton School of Music of the University of Southern California. In 1997, she received a degree in Master of Music in Jazz studies from Thornton school.
At the age of 8, she was enrolled at the Houston International Theatre School.
Actress, singer, songwriter
- Father – was a physicist, chemist, and auto industry executive
- Mother – Betty Sanders (Industrial Psychologist)
- Siblings –– She has one older brother and two younger brothers.
Renee Elise is represented by Sweet 180.
Independent / Digital
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Renee Elise Goldsberry has dated –
- Alexis Johnson (2002-Present) – Renee Elise Goldsberry first met New York attorney Alexis Johnson at a church in 2002 and started dating soon after that. After dating for some time, they got married in an intimate ceremony in 2002. The couple has two children, son Benjamin Johnson (b. May 2009) and daughter Brielle (adopted in 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
- Big eyes
- Wide smile
37-26-36 in or 94-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Renee has not endorsed any brand.
Her religious views are not known.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Angelica Schuyler Church in Broadway production of musical, Hamilton.
- Being cast in the role of Evangeline Williamson in ABC soap opera, One Life to Live from 2003 to 2007.
She released her first studio album Everything But the Kitchen Sink in 2001.
Renne first appeared in 2001 film Palco & Hirsch in the role of Jessica.
First TV Show
From 1997 to 2002, Renee appeared in 43 episodes of Fox dramedy series Ally McBeal as a singer.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Renee Elise Goldsberry Favorite Things
- Cities for Food – Houston, New York, San Francisco, Chicago
- Manhattan Restaurant – Bier International
- Breakfast – Pancakes made by her mom with turkey sausage and eggs
- Times Square Restaurants – Daniela Trattoria, Pax Food, Glass House Tavern, Kodama Sushi
Source – The New Potato
Renee Elise Goldsberry Facts
- She gave birth to her first child at the age of 38 after enduring four years of miscarriages.
- She adopted her daughter Brielle from Africa.
- Before her every stage performance, she prefers to circle up in the green room and pray.
- Follow Renee Elise on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.