Ruby Rose Langenheim
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Ruby was educated at University High School and later in Footscray City College in Melbourne.
TV presenter, DJ, actress, model, recording artist, VJ
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Katia Langenheim (Artist)
- Siblings – Unknown
Ruby Rose is signed with Radius Entertainment (TMA).
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
128 lbs or 58 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ruby Rose dated –
- Lola Van Vorst – Ruby was in a short lived relationship with the Australia’s Next Top Model contestant, Lola Van Vorst.
- Lyndsey Anne McMillan – After her relationship with Lola Van Vorst ended, Ruby was linked with another model, Lyndsey Anne McMillan. These two were briefly engaged and despite their plan on getting married, they split up in 2009.
- Jessica Origliasso (2009; 2016-Present) – In 2009, Rose and singer Jessica Origliasso were an item. They reunited and started dating again in November 2016 when they were shooting the video for The Veronicas’ “On Your Side” song.
- Catherine McNeil (2009-2010) – In 2009, after her relationship with Lyndsey McMillan ended, Ruby was seen kissing with the Australian fashion model, Catherine McNeil during a local pool party. Later in 2010, Ruby reported that she had engaged with Catherine. However, their engagement didn’t last long and they called it off on July 2, 2010.
- Demi Lovato (2013) – In 2013, Ruby and American singer Demi Lovato were RUMORed to had fling with each other.
- Phoebe Dahl (2014-2015) – Ruby got engaged to the American fashion designer, Phoebe Dahl who is the cousin of model Sophie Dahl in March 2014. The couple called off their engagement amicably in December 2015.
- Harley Gusman (2016) – From June to August 2016, Ruby dated Harley Gusman who at the time was the head of marketing and Vice-President at skincare company Truly Organic.
Race / Ethnicity
- Ruby has several tattoos over her body including her sleeve on the right arm
- Very specific eye color
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Ruby is the Australian ambassador for JVC, JAG (Australian jeans company), Georg Jensen (Luxury Danish label) and Headspace (Australian youth mental health initiative).
In March 2016, she was chosen as the face of Urban Decay.
Ruby is a Christian.
Best Known For
Ruby is best known as an MTV Australia presenter and as a modeling face for Maybelline New York in Australia.
She is also known for having a controversy with her sexuality (being a lesbian since 12).
She is also known for playing Stella Carlin in the TV series Orange Is the New Black in 2015.
First Modeling Assignment
As a model, Rose first gained notice when he joined Girlfriend (Australian teen magazine) model search in 2002.
Ruby released her first single in November 2012 by the name Guilty Pleasure featuring Gary Go.
Ruby had her first appearance in the Australian comedy movie Suite for Fleur in 2008.
First TV Show
In 2008, Ruby appeared in the TV series Good News Week. She showed up in one episode (#7.6) as herself.
Many celebrities and people around the world comment on Ruby as a very sexy and attractive person. Her body tattoos make the look even better. Her personality literally matches with her curves and sexism.
Anyways, to get in a good shape, without a proper diet and good exercising program is really, really hard.
In one interview given to carousel.com, Ruby stated that she loves working out.
Ruby exercises 4 to 5 days in a week, and does almost all types of exercises and training. She is one of those people who constantly changes their workout routine because of the boredom that may appear if they are constantly following the same schedule.
Healthy Celeb thought about bringing you a sample workout of Rose’s workout program in order to get close to her results.
Dumbbell Circuit Training
- DB Squats
- DB Bench Press
- DB Lunges
- DB Romanian Deadlift
- DB Biceps Curl
- DB Thruster
- DB Lateral Raises + Rear Delt Raises
All exercises are to be done for 15 repetitions with a rest time of a minute to a minute and a half in-between rounds. You should do 2 to 3 rounds
Kickboxing for 45 minutes
Rest Day / Off
Lower Body Training
- Squats – 3 sets x 12 reps
- Hamstring Curls – 2 sets x 15 reps
- Matrix Lunges – 2 sets x 5 reps per leg
- Calf Raises – 3 sets x 20 reps
- Box Jumps – 3 sets x 15 reps
- 30 m sprints – 6 sets
Upper Body Training
- Bench Press – 2 sets x 12 reps
- Lat Pulldown – 2 sets x 12 reps
- DB Row – 2 sets x 10 reps per hand
- Arnold Curl and Press – 3 sets x 8 reps
- Pec- Dec – 2 sets x 10 reps
- Triceps Pressdown – 2 sets x 10 reps
Kickboxing training for 45 minutes
On Sundays, Rose goes through an Active Recovery Training. She jogs for 15-20 minutes with a slow tempo.
As for her diet, Ruby stated that she doesn’t eat red meat because of her love towards animals. She mainly eats healthy and avoids processed and fast food.
Ruby pointed towards those actors who are eating unhealthily due to their activities and busy schedules. She said that it’s good to know that she is definitely not one of them.
Ruby Rose Diet Plan
We bring you a sample of Ruby’s diet program as well.
(Note: This is just one day)
- Oatmeal (about ¾ cup)
- 2 Bananas
- Orange Juice
- 1/2 tuna salad sandwich
- 1 cup of low-sodium vegetable soup
- 2 apples
- Veggie Salad (Lettuce, Spinach included)
- White steak with pineapple salsa
- Brown rice (about 1/2 cup)
- Glass of wine
Ruby Rose Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
Source – Twitter
Ruby Rose Facts
- Ruby was raised by a single mother.
- Ruby hosted Australia’s Next Top Model and The Project.
- In 2010, Rose was linked with the Australian fashion house Milk and Honey who designed a fashion line which embodied her unique personality and style. The collection was given the name Milk and Honey Designed by Ruby Rose.
- In 2014, Ruby started working with the American designer, Phoebe Dahl. These two created a street-wear for their clothing line Faircloth Lane.
- Rose has won the 2009 ASTRA Award for Favorite Female Personality.
- She has appeared in Talkin’ Bout Your Generation (2009). She represented Generation Y together with the well-known comedian, Josh Thomas.
- As a part of the campaign “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur,” she has shown all of her tattoos in the men’s magazine, Maxim Australia.
- Because of her being a lesbian, Ruby suffered from constant torture by her schoolmates which later led to a suicide attempt.
- Ruby suffers from bipolar disorder and clinical depression.
- At a young age, Rose wanted to be a boy and she was saving money to change her gender and make a physical transition from female to male.
- She is genderfluid.
- She has a total of 30 tattoos.
- You can follow Ruby on her Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, SoundCloud, and MySpace.
- Visit her official website @ rubyrose.com.