Born on 14 December, 1988, Vanessa Hudgens, an American actress cum singer has achieved huge popularity from her role in the movie “High School Musical.” This American actress works really hard on her body, to look like a girl of 16 years old. Recently, she flaunted her splendid figure for the cover page of a fitness magazine in bikini. Vanessa is fond of eating ice cream and chips but in order to get an attractive figure, she has sacrificed her favorite snacks. Dance, yoga, and a systematic planned workout had helped her to get rid of all the extra fats which she had acquired over time. And now she looks no less than a school going girl.
If you also want to go back in your teens and get a hold on your favorite moment then follow the workout routine and diet plan of Vanessa Hudgens. You will definitely get a desired result with her routines.
Vanessa Hudgens Workout Routine
Vanessa maintains the perfect balance between her body and mind, which she requires in order to restore her youth. Fresh and glowing skin, slender waist, long and attractive legs, along with well defined body outlines are the eye catching characteristics of Vanessa. To achieve this sort of figure, she did a little but regular workout, which includes Pilates and cardio exercise. She just not work in gym but also follows natural form of exercises such as cycling, which not only keeps her active all day but also allows her body cells to get fresh and natural air which holds ageing also.
Cardio workout is mostly preferred by her as this form of exercise burns the extra fats from body, especially from the abdomen and keeps the natural and required fats. In her busy and hectic schedule also, she fetches some time for exercise and works out in gym for 4 or 5 days in a week. She believes in doing less exercise and eating healthy food.
She likes experimenting with various exercise forms and not just stick to one form. She also does cardio kickboxing (a combination of aerobics, boxing and martial arts), which defines her arms and back, and give her body an athletic look.
Dietary Plan Practiced By Vanessa Hudgens
If you want to look stunning and eye-catching like Vanessa and go back in your teens then all you need to do is just follow a perfectly organized and healthy diet chart. The actress loves to have small meals five times in a day. She sacrificed eating chocolates, junk food like pizzas, etc. and follows a smart yet healthy approach. She is not in that crowd, which believes in taking only vegetables in order to look lean or the one who reduces the number of meals. She drinks lots of water early in the morning and do yoga also.
She has distributed her five-time small meals in the following manner:
- Breakfast– Vanessa takes egg white omelets with fruits, oatmeal and almonds in the morning meal. Almonds provide natural vitamin E, which gives glow to her skin and restore her youth. Oatmeal supplies the daily requirement of body and keeps her going.
- Snacks– She again takes vitamin enriched fruits or milk product like curd or yoghurt which keeps her metabolism healthy.
- Lunch– Hudgens takes the afternoon meal, which contains great amount of protein and fiber. She takes spinach salad along with her favorite grilled chicken.
- Snacks– Sometimes Vanessa likes to have second snacks also. She usually take fruits with juice.
- Dinner– She loves to eat her favorite salmon fish before going to bed. Her dinner usually contain salad and salmon garnished with Himalayan tea salt, almonds and few slices of brown bread.
Do a little workout and change your diet plan, the day is not far when you will restore your youth again.