|A.J. Styles Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1977|
A.J. Styles is an American professional wrestler who has been signed to WWE. Considered by many as the best in-ring performer of his generation, he was ranked atop the annual Pro Wrestling Illustrated 500 in 2010 as well as was voted PWI Wrestler of the Year three times between 2016 and 2018 and Wrestler of the Decade in 2020. He is also known for his time in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) (later known as Impact Wrestling) from 2002–2014, during which he won the TNA World Heavyweight Championship twice, the NWA World Heavyweight Championship 3 times, and was the inaugural titleholder of the X Division Championship, which he won 6 times. He has headlined numerous pay-per-view events including the respective premier events of WWE and TNA, WrestleMania, and Bound for Glory.
Allen Neal Jones
A.J. Styles, Air Styles, Mr. Olympia, The Phenomenal One, The Phenomenal, Champ that runs the camp
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, United States
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
Allen went to Johnson High School in Gainesville, Georgia.
Post that, he went to a college in Anderson, South Carolina but dropped out of it to try his hands in professional wrestling. He was studying under a partial wrestling scholarship in college.
Finally, he started attending a wrestling school.
A.J. Styles has been signed with –
- New Japan Pro-Wrestling Co., Ltd.
- WWE Performance Center, WWE Training Facility, Orlando, Florida, United States
His net worth had been $6 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm (Billed height)
His actual height is believed to be 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm.
97 kg or 214 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
A.J. Styles has dated –
- Wendy Jones (1995-Present) – Allen started dating schoolteacher Wendy Jones in 1995 and they married in 2001. The couple has four children, three sons named, Ajay Covell Jones (b. May 3, 2005), Avery Jones (b. February 14, 2007), and Albey Jones (b. September 15, 2009), and a daughter, Anney Jones (b. October 8, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
Tattoo on his body (right-hand side of the torso). The tattoo reads as “AJ 05-03-05 02-14-07 09-15-09.”
AJ is the initial of each of his 4 children and then the birthdate of his first three children.
Allen Jones’s body specifications might be –
- Chest – 48 in or 122 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 19 in or 48 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
Best Known For
Working for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) and Ring of Honor (ROH) as a professional wrestler.
First Wrestling Match
He debuted in professional wrestling in 1998 playing against Michael Brooks in the Georgia-based National Championship Wrestling.
He played as a masked wrestler under the ring name “Mr. Olympia.” He lost the match to Michael.
He first appeared in a TV movie Genesis in 2009 as A.J. Styles.
After that, he has been seen in numerous TV movies.
He prefers to exercise at home to set a good example in front of his kids.
You can check out his backstage CWF footage.
- Finishing moves
- Calf Killer
- Figure-four leglock
- Flying armbar
- Frog splash
- Spiral Tap
- Styles Clash
- Superman (Springboard 450° splash)
A.J. Styles Favorite Things
- Wrestling Game – Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (Japanese Game for the Nintendo 64)
Source – Wikipedia
A.J. Styles Facts
- Styles debuted in wrestling in 1998.
- A.J. Styles’ father was an alcoholic and abusive one.
- Allen Jones was raised in poverty.
- While he was attending a wrestling school, he started driving an ambulance and was also mowing lawns to cover up his growing costs.
- Styles has received training from professional wrestler Rick Michaels who is 4 years his senior.
- A.J. Styles is best friends with fellow wrestler Christopher Daniels.
- All his 4 children have the initials AJ.
- Styles has been featured in the country singer Sarah Darling’s song “Something to Do with Your Hands” in 2011.
- He tested positive for COVID-19 in August 2020.
- He also takes interest in video games. But, does not like the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw games. Styles only like the old Nintendo 64 AKI wrestling games.