|Aaliyah Kashyap Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brwon|
Aaliyah Kashyap is an Indian media personality, social media star, YouTuber, and content creator who is the daughter of director and screenwriter Anurag Kashyap and his first wife Aarti Bajaj. Aaliyah has garnered fame by uploading lifestyle vlogs and fashion/beauty videos on her eponymous YouTube channel.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Media Personality, Social Media Star, YouTuber, Content Creator
- Father – Anurag Kashyap (Film Director, Writer, Editor, Producer, Actor)
- Mother – Aarti Bajaj (Film Editor)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Sri Prakash Singh (Paternal Grandfather) (Retired Engineer), Abhinav Kashyap (Paternal Uncle) (Film Director, Screenwriter), Anubhuti Kashyap (Paternal Aunt) (Film Production Assistant), Kalki Koechlin (EX-Stepmother) (Actress, Model, Writer)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aaliyah Kashyap has dated –
- Shane Gregoire – She has been romantically involved with Shane Gregoire and has often uploaded their loved-up pictures on her Instagram account. He has also appeared in many of her YouTube videos titled “my american boyfriend tries indian snacks!”, “SURPRISING MY BOYFRIEND FOR VALENTINES DAY!”, “vlog || classes, grocery shopping, dinner date + more!”, “vlog || a chill sunday!”, “couples yoga challenge!”, “asking my boyfriend questions girls are too afraid to ask guys!”, “boyfriend tag!”, and “my boyfriend does my makeup (scary..)”.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair in shades like ‘blonde’.
- Pierced ears and nose
- Several tattoos
She has done endorsement work for brands like FashionNova, Lounge Apparel, Bundled By Ava, and REVOLVE.
Aaliyah Kashyap Facts
- On September 25, 2012, she joined YouTube with her self-titled channel.
- Aaliyah Kashyap uploaded her first YouTube video titled “MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL” on June 20, 2020.
- She has been friends with Khushi Kapoor and Ida Ali.
Featured Image by Aaliyah Kashyap / Instagram