|Aarsh Benipal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aarsh Benipal is an Indian singer known for his hit singles like Goli, Sweater, and Rang Sanwla. He also has a mild popularity on social media with more than 250k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook. He started his singing career in October 2014 by releasing the single Umeed.
Aarshdeep Singh Benipal
Malakpur Village, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
He is based in Canada.
Aarsh Benipal holds a Bachelor of Arts degree. He has also graduated with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications. He also got enrolled in an M.Sc. IT course but didn’t complete his education and instead, dropped out.
- Siblings – Jass Benipal (Brother)
Punjabi Pop, Bhangra, Romantic
- Saga Music
- Super Cassettes Industries Private Limited
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Punjabi ancestry.
- Prominent nose
- Raised eyebrows
Best Known For
- The commercial success of his single, Rang Sanwla, which served as his big breakthrough.
- Having appeared in Garry Sandhu and Jasmine Sandlas single, Laddu.
- The cult popularity of his single, Goli.
As a Singer
Aarsh has released various singles such as Zameer, Gucci, Goli, Gabru, and Sweater, among others.
First TV Show
Aarsh Benipal has appeared in a number of Punjabi TV shows such as Tashan da Peg.
Aarsh Benipal Facts
- He has revealed in his interviews that his single Goli was his tribute to Amar Singh Chamkila.
- He was adopted by his paternal uncle as they didn’t have any son.
- Aarsh had dropped his education to emigrate to Australia. He lived there for 4 years before moving to Canada.
- While in Australia, he did a number of odd jobs including working as a truck driver, gas station attendant, and cleaner to make ends meet.
- He has done theatre work while studying in college. He was also a member of the Malwai Giddha and bhangra teams.
Featured Image by Aarsh Benipal / Instagram