|Thomas Ian Nicholas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1980|
Thomas Ian Nicholas is an American actor, singer, musician, producer, director, and writer who is most well recognized for portraying Henry Rowengartner in the sports comedy film Rookie of the Year (1993), Walt Disney in the biographical drama film Walt Before Mickey (2015), Martin Scorsese in the comedy-drama film Zeroville (2019), and Kevin Myers in the American Pie film franchise. He has also made single-episode guest appearances in numerous TV series over his prolific career. As a musician, Thomas released his debut album titled Without Warning in January 2008 and its follow-up named Without Warning Acoustic in February 2009. His third album titled Heroes Are Human was published in 2010. He has also recorded the EPs Thomas Ian Nicholas (2012) and Security (2014).
Thomas Ian Nicholas
Las Vegas, Nevada, Clark County, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Singer, Musician, Producer, Director, Writer
- Mother – Marla Nicholas (Former Professional Dancer, Casting Agent, Acting School Administrator)
- Siblings – Tim Scarne (Older Brother) (Screenwriter, Actor). He has 5 other siblings.
- Others – Bobby Sargent (Paternal Grandfather) (Comedian), Elizabeth Alice Zick (Paternal Grandmother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Thomas has dated –
- Colette Marino (2005–Present) – Thomas began dating house music DJ and vocalist Colette Marino aka DJ Colette in 2005 and the couple got married on January 3, 2007. They have 2 children together – a son named Nolan River Nicholas (b. 2011) and a daughter named Zoë Dylan Nicholas (b. April 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian, German, Irish, and English descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, neck-length, disheveled hair
- Often sports a thick goatee
- Affable smile
Thomas Ian Nicholas Favorite Things
- Baseball Team – Chicago Cubs
- Music Groups/Bands – Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Incubus, Switchfoot, Foo Fighters, The Temper Trap, Foster The People, Atlas Genius
- Singers – Bruce Springsteen, John Mayer
Thomas Ian Nicholas Facts
- He had started acting from the age of 6 and had appeared in several movies in his teenage years. His mother, a casting agent, had helped him out with auditions in his formative years.
- For portraying Calvin Fuller in the 1995 fantasy film A Kid in King Arthur’s Court, he was nominated in the category of ‘Best Young Supporting Actor – Feature Film’ at the Young Artist Awards.
- He co-wrote, with his brother Tim Scarne, and directed the 2004 film L.A. D.J.
- Thomas had an uncredited appearance in the music video for the English rock band Mallory Knox‘s 2012 single Wake Up. He was also featured in rapper MC Yankoo’s 2015 track Drunk in Bangkok.
- He has often been cast to play prominent figures in the American entertainment industry. Apart from playing Walt Disney in Walt Before Mickey (2015) and Martin Scorsese in Zeroville (2019), he has also portrayed Frank Sinatra, Jr. in the 2003 TV movie Stealing Sinatra.
- In a June 2010 game, he was invited to throw the first pitch by the Chicago Cubs at their Wrigley Field arena. He also sang the 7th-inning stretch which became an annual fixture thereafter.
Featured Image by Thomas Ian Nicholas / Instagram