|Aashna Shroff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1993|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Aashna Shroff is an Indian social media personality, YouTuber, Instagram star, and beauty guru who is known for her blog titled The Snob Journal, which covers fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and travel in a very interesting and informative manner. She has also amassed an impressive social media fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram and more than 250k subscribers on her eponymous YouTube channel.
Aashna Shroff studied at Mithibai College. Later, she took up a 1-year undergraduate certificate course in International Preparation in Fashion in London, England.
Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Instagram Star, Beauty Guru
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Preeti (Maternal Aunt)
Aashna Shroff self-manages her career.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Aashna Shroff is of Sindhi descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has often dyed her hair.
- Charming smile
- Pierced ears
Aashna Shroff has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Dove, Myntra, Lifestyle Store, John Jacobs Eyewear, Burberry, MISSGUIDED, Pull&Bear, ZARA, Melissa India, Vogue Eyewear, mCaffeine, VERO MODA INDIA, GIVENCHY, Nykaa, FINGERS, Bio-Oil, Moschino, Appy Fizz, Asian Paints, and Aveda.
Aashna Shroff Favorite Things
- Lipstick – MAC Mehr Lipstick
- All-Time Favorite Perfume – Victoria’s Secret Bombshell
Source – YouTube
Aashna Shroff Facts
- Her parents are divorced.
- She was around 17 years old when she started working professionally.
- Aashna Shroff joined YouTube with her self-titled channel on November 25, 2013, and has uploaded a variety of videos that revolve around beauty, fashion, giveaways, Q&As, tutorials, and other things from her daily life.
- She had been planning to get started on YouTube since August 2014 but it all did not start until February 14, 2015, when she uploaded her debut video titled “First video + Giveaway!”.
- She started The Snob Shop on November 1, 2013.
- Her aunt, Preeti, has Down syndrome and the 2 have shared a very special bond.
- Initially, Aashna Shroff was very nervous about creating makeup tutorials for YouTube because she felt sort of insecure about the spots on her cheeks but she later overcame this fear and has uploaded a couple of makeup videos on her channel.
- If she could eat only one thing for the rest of her life, she would eat french fries because she loves potatoes in every form.
- She enjoys reading in her spare time. Interestingly, she started reading the Game of Thrones book series after watching the first 3 seasons of the show because she just could not wait for season 4 to start. However, she later got bored with the book.
- Aashna Shroff loves everything about Bollywood.
- Her mother has vertigo.
- She has a pet dog who can often be seen in her social media updates.
- She has described herself as a beach person because she is scared of heights.
Featured Image by Aashna Shroff / Instagram