|Armaan Malik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Armaan Malik is an Indian singer, songwriter, record producer, guitarist, voice-over artist, performer, dancer, and actor who is known for his singing in multiple languages such as Hindi, Telugu, English, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu, and Malayalam. Armaan Malik has also been a part of several shows like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs, The Kapil Sharma Show, Indian Idol Junior 2, The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir, The Drama Company, The Voice, and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. Moreover, he has been a recipient of various awards including the Global Indian Music Academy Award, Filmfare Award South, Stardust Award, Filmfare R. D. Burman Award, Mirchi Music Award, South Indian International Movie Award, MTV Europe Music Award, Mirchi Music Award South, South Indian International Movie Award, Indian Television Academy Award, Indian Independent Music Award, and Lokmat Most Stylish Award.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Armaan Malik went to the Desant Montessori, Juhu. He then got enrolled at the Jamnabai Narsee School.
After the completion of his school education, he auditioned for a music scholarship from Berklee College of Music, Boston. He aced the audition and then graduated from his course with honors.
Singer, Music Composer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Guitarist, Voice-over Artist, Performer, Dancer, Actor
- Father – Daboo Malik (Music Director, Composer, Singer, Actor, Scriptwriter)
- Mother – Jyoti Malik
- Siblings – Amaal Mallik (Older Brother) (Music Composer)
- Others – Sardar Malik (Paternal Grandfather) (Film Score Composer, Music Director, Singer), Bilqis Malik (Paternal Grandmother), Anu Malik (Paternal Uncle) (Music Composer, Singer, Music Arranger, Score Composer), Abu Malik (Paternal Uncle) (Music Director), Anmol Malik (Cousin) (Author, Singer, Lyricist, Composer), Ada Malik (Cousin)
Filmi, Indian Pop, Soundtracks, Contemporary Classical Music, EDM, R&B, Dance-pop, Indian Classical Music, Pop Music, Ballad, Rock, Acoustic Music, Soft-rock
- Universal Music India
- Zee Music Company
- Sony Music India
- Tips Music
- Arista Records
- Aditya Music
- Always Music Global
- Warner Music India
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Boyish good looks
- Armaan Malik has sung background score in the TV commercials for Bournvita, Boost, Rin, Surf Excel, Horlicks, Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk, Pepsodent, and Colgate.
- Overall, he has sung jingles and performed background scores for about 200 adverts.
- He has also appeared in the Pond’s commercial in 2016.
Armaan Malik believes in the existence of God and he respects all religions.
Best Known For
- Having sung soundtracks for successful and popular movies such as M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, Hello, Ki & Ka, and Hate Story 3
- His strong presence on various social media websites. He has more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 6 million followers on Facebook.
In January 2014, he released his debut studio album, Armaan under the label of Universal Music India. His older brother Amaal did the sound production of the album.
In 2011, he made his theatrical film debut in a supporting role in the comedy-drama movie, Kaccha Limboo.
First TV Show
In 2016, Armaan Malik made his first TV show appearance on the comedy talk show, The Kapil Sharma Show.
Armaan Malik Favorite Things
- Songs – Fix You by Coldplay, Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin from Agneepath, Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber, Zindagi Ke Safar Mein by Kishore Kumar, Home by Michael Buble, Neon by John Mayer
- Color – Blue
- Clothing Accessory – Blazer
- Dish – Risotto
- Footwear – Sneakers, Flip Flops
Armaan Malik Facts
- The first song he publicly performed was Nanha Munna Rahi Hoon, which he performed at an event at his primary school Desant Montessori.
- He loves to play soccer in his free time. He has even broken his leg twice while playing soccer.
- Armaan discovered his flair for singing when he was 4 years old. At the age of 6, his parents got him in Indian classical singing classes.
- By the age of 9, he was able to sing flawlessly in multiple languages including Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, and English.
- Armaan managed to reach the finals of the music competition TV show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs. He managed to finish in the 8th spot after public voting.
- Visit his official website @ armaanmalik.me.
Featured Image by Armaan Malik / Instagram