|Abdu Rozik Quick Info|
|Height||3 ft 3.37 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Abdu Rozik is a Tajikistani singer, actor, social media personality, and boxer who is known for being the smallest singer in the world.
Panjakent, Sughd province of Tajikistan
Singer, Social Media Influencer, Actor, Boxer
Abdu is represented by IFCM.
3 ft 3.37 in or 100 cm
15 kg or 33 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Petite physical stature
Abdu Rozik Facts
- Both of his parents are gardeners. Hence, he was brought up in a not so well to do household.
- It was during his early years that Abdu was diagnosed with rickets and due to his family’s financial instability, he was unable to get the necessary treatment which eventually led to him being stunted.
- It was rapper Behruzi Sharifi who discovered Abdu’s passion and talent for singing and convinced his father to allow Abdu to move to Dubai with him to pursue a career in music.
- He was just 6 years old when he started out as a singer and has since released several songs that include Ohi Dili Zor, Chaki Chaki Boron, and Modar.
- Abdu was challenged to a fight against MMA fighter and social media personality Hasbullah in May 2021. However, Russia’s Dwarf Athletic Association deemed the fight unethical and the match was disapproved.
- In the past, Abdu was chosen to be an ambassador for WBC.
- Until 2022, Abdu was said to have been the smallest singer in the world.
- In his free time, Abdu loves to travel and go swimming.
- Rozik was presented with his very own FC Barcelona jersey with the number 10 in 2022.
- In October 2022, Abdu released his first Hindi song Chota Bhaijaan which premiered on his social media channels on October 8, 2022, and was a tribute to Indian actor Salman Khan.
- In April 2023, Abdu revealed that he was surprisingly growing in height despite having 0% growth hormone left as per doctors.
Featured Image By Abdu Rozik / Instagram