|Adam Hann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1988|
Adam Hann is an English guitarist known for being a member of the pop-rock band The 1975. He is best known for being the lead guitarist of the band. He has been the part of the band ever since it formed and as of December 2018, it’s the only band that he has ever played for. Along with the rest of the members of The 1975, he has produced many successful songs such as Love It If We Made It, Sincerity Is Scary, It’s Not Living (If It’s Not with You), Give Yourself a Try, Loving Someone, and many more.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Adam attended the Wilmslow High School in Wilmslow.
As a member of The 1975, Adam is represented by Jamie Oborne.
Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Electropop, Synth-Pop, Pop Rock, Alternative Rock
Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizers
- Dirty Hit
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Being the guitarist of English pop rock band The 1975
Adam along with his band released the self-titled debut album The 1975 in 2013. The album peaked at the number 1 spot on the Scottish Albums chart and UK Albums chart.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in Big Morning Buzz Live as himself in 2013.
Adam Hann Facts
- He first played the guitar when he was 15 or 16 years old. It was when his cousin came to his house with a guitar that he brought his own guitar the next day.
- The first guitar that he bought was an Epiphone SG along with a 10-watt Marshall amp.
- He was obsessed with playing the guitar and took lessons for a short time but ultimately ended up teaching himself on his own.
- He met his The 1975 band members in high school and has been the part of the band ever since.
- When he was about 17 or 18 years old, his grandmother died and his parents bought him a Music Man John Petrucci Signature Series guitar with her inheritance.
- In his teenage, he was obsessed with guitarists like Dream Theater, John Petrucci, G3, and Steve Vai.
Featured Image by Adam Hann / Instagram