|Lisanne de Jong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1990|
Lisanne de Jong is a Dutch model who has walked the ramp for various designers and brands like Balenciaga, Chanel, Christian Dior, Diane von Furstenberg, Donna Karan, Alexander McQueen, Celine, Prabal Gurung, Roberto Cavalli, Tommy Hilfiger, Topshop Unique, Hugo Boss, Vera Wang, Versace, Stella McCartney, Prada, Oscar de la Renta, Max Mara, Missoni, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Jonathan Saunders, Blumarine, Fendi, Just Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, Hermes, Giorgio Armani, Elie Saab, Calvin Klein, Alberta Ferretti, and Miu Miu.
Lisanne de Jong
Naarden, North Holland, Netherlands
Lisanne de Jong has studied Psychology.
- Father – Johnny
- Mother – Conny
- Siblings – Jolmer de Jong (Older Brother)
- Others – Anouschka (Sister-In-Law) (Fashion Blogger)
Lisanne de Jong is represented by –
- Ulla Models – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
- TFM – Oslo
- Munich Models – Munich
- Public Image Management – Montreal
- Seeds Management – Berlin
- Ulla Models – Antwerp
- Monster Management – Milan
- Le Management – Denmark
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisanne de Jong has dated –
- Raoul – She has been in a relationship with Raoul for over a decade and they are still going strong. Lisanne often posts their pictures on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Wide smile
40 (EU) or 9.5 (US) or 7 (UK)
Lisanne de Jong has endorsed brands like Shanti Jewels, Alcaçuz, Balenciaga, Ballantyne, Burberry Black Label, Burberry Eyewear, Burberry Sport, Celine, and M Missoni.
Best Known For
- Walking down the ramp for the likes for Balenciaga, Chanel, Christian Dior, Diane von Furstenberg, Donna Karan, Alexander McQueen, Celine, Prabal Gurung, Roberto Cavalli, Tommy Hilfiger, Topshop Unique, Hugo Boss, Vera Wang, Versace, Stella McCartney, Prada, Oscar de la Renta, Max Mara, Missoni, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Jonathan Saunders, Blumarine, Fendi, Just Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, Hermes, Giorgio Armani, Elie Saab, Calvin Klein, Alberta Ferretti, and Miu Miu
- Having been featured on the editorials for a number of magazines like Interview, Le Monde d’Hermès, Vogue China, Vogue Russia, V Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar Russia, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Harper’s Bazaar Netherlands, Dazed & Confused, Russh, WONDERLAND, Elle Russia, and Elle France
- Having been featured on the covers of various magazines like Vogue China and French Revue de Modes
First Fashion Show
She made her fashion show debut at the Costello Tagliapietra S/S 10 Show.
First TV Show
Lisanne de Jong made her first TV show appearance in the music series, Kinderen voor kinderen, in 1999.
She stays fit by practicing yoga.
Lisanne de Jong Favorite Things
- Clothing Store – Reformation
- City – New York
- Restaurant In New York – Indochine
- Music Genre – Hip-Hop
- Film – Pulp Fiction
- Go-To Item In Her Closet – Alexander Wang leopard wedges
Source – modellist-id.com, Popsugar
Lisanne de Jong Facts
- She was discovered at the age of 14 on the streets of Amsterdam.
- She has lived in the lower east side of New York for around 2 years.
- She is friends with Patricia van der Vliet, Mirte Maas, Anna de Rijk, Marloes Horst, Vanessa Hegelmaier, Hannah Holman, Anastasia Kuznetsova, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Sigrid Agren, Melissa Tammerijn, Julia Nobis, Ali Carr, Marlena Szoka, Aiden Andrews, Maddie Kulicka, Iris Egbers, and Maud Welzen.
- She has described her personal style as comfortable yet chic and considers herself as more of a heels person than sneakers.
- Follow Lisanne de Jong on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Lisanne de Jong / Instagram