|Adam Sinclair Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1977|
Adam Sinclair is a Scottish film and television actor, director, producer, writer, and licensed pilot who is known for his role as Kent Drake in Rizzoli & Isles.
Adam R. Sinclair
East Kilbride, Scotland, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
According to his Linkedin profile, Adam enrolled at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, formerly the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in 2005, from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Acting in 2008.
He attained his license as a private aircraft pilot in April 2020, from the Federal Aviation Administration.
Actor, Director, Producer, Writer, Pilot
Adam is represented by Creative Artists Management.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam has dated –
- Michelle Kath Sinclair (2001-Present) – Adam and his now-wife Michelle Kath met one another for the first time in Hawaii while he was working on the set of To End All Wars in 2001. The couple tied the knot on May 6, 2004. As of April 2022, the couple had been residing near Venice Beach, California with their 2 sons Hamish (b. February 2005) and Robert Quinn (b. 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a brushed-up hairstyle and thick beard.
Through his social media, Adam has either endorsed or promoted various brands including First Take Aviation.
Adam Sinclair Facts
- He was born and brought up in East Kilbride, Scotland.
- His wife Michelle is the daughter of prominently known musician and songwriter Terry Kath and the stepdaughter of actor British-Canadian actor Kiefer Sutherland.
- Adam made his debut TV show appearance as Jason Jackson in Boyz Unlimited in 1999. Later, he was cast in his first theatrical film as John in To End All Wars in 2001, alongside actors Robert Carlyle, Kiefer Sutherland, and Ciarán McMenamin.
- He has 2 pet cats named Cat Lightning and Thunder as well as a hamster in Burrow.
- In March 2017, Adam listed his Lincoln Avenue home, located in Culver City, California up for sale for $1.89 million.
- In October 2020, he founded First Take Aviation.
- Adam is a member of the Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists labor union.
- After having worked in the British film industry for several years, Adam decided to relocate to Los Angeles where he settled in 2005. After moving to the United States, Adam worked in several TV and films including Painkiller Jane (2007), National Lampoon’s Van Wilder 2: The Rise of Taj (2006), The Summit (2008), The Day of the Triffids (2009), Eddie Izzard.
Featured Image By Adam Sinclair / Instagram